Mondelez International off Campus Drive 2023 : Hiring As Forecasting Data Scientist Role.BE/BTech Candidates can apply for the post.
Table of Contents
Mondelez International off Campus Drive 2023– Overview
- Company – Mondelez International
- Role –Forecasting Data Scientist
- Qualification –BE/BTech
- Experience –0-3
- Location – MUMBAI
- Salary –3 – 7 LPA
Mondelez International off Campus Drive 2023– ABOUT COMPANY
Mondelez International, Inc. is a multinational food and beverage company that owns and operates a diverse portfolio of well-known brands. Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, Mondelez was formed in 2012 as a spin-off of the snack and confectionery business of Kraft Foods. The company’s name “Mondelez” is a combination of the Latin words “mundus” (world) and “delez” (delicious), reflecting its global presence and focus on creating delightful consumer experiences.
Mondelez’s product portfolio includes popular brands such as Oreo, Cadbury, Toblerone, Milka, Ritz, Trident, Chips Ahoy!, and many others. With a presence in more than 150 countries, Mondelez International has become one of the largest snack food companies in the world.
Mondelez International off Campus Drive 2023–Forecasting Data Scientist Responsibilities
- Define requirements for analysis in a given business area and perform detailed analysis and identify trends defined in the requirements
- Identify patterns and help the business react to changing business conditions
- Perform root-cause analysis and interpret data
- Work with large amounts of data such as facts, figures, and mathematics/formulas and undertake analytical activities and delivers analysis outputs in accordance with customer needs and conforming to established standards
- Understand and be involved with aspects of the data science process
|ALSO APPLY FOR|
Future Generali-Executive, Senior Executive-VIEW & APPLY
IFF-Consumer Insight Analyst-VIEW & APPLY
Dana Incorporated-Internship-VIEW & APPLY
YES BANK-Personal Banker-VIEW & APPLY
Reckitt-Associate ,R&D Executive-VIEW & APPLY
WTW-Pre Hire-VIEW & APPLY
Mondelez International off Campus Drive 2023 – Skills Required
- Knowledge in Office Packages
- Advanced English
- Knowledge in Python & Pyspark, R.
- Knowledge of cloud-based technologies
- Knowledge in programming language
Increase your selection chances Apply jobs base on your Location Qualification & Experience CLICK HERE
HOW TO APPLY FOR Mondelez International off Campus Drive 2023?
To apply for the Mondelez International off Campus Drive 2023 – interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to Mondelez International off Campus Drive 2023 company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN APPLY THROUGH THE BELOW LINK
Forecasting Data Scientist- Mumbai Location
|Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.|
Mondelez International off Campus Drive 2023 – Frequently Asked Question ?
What is the Mondelez International selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for the post?
The average salary is 3 – 7 LPA for the this role.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.