MSCI off Campus Drive 2023 : Hiring As GIS Analyst Role.Bachelors degree in Computer Science Candidates can apply for the post.
Table of Contents
MSCI off Campus Drive 2023– Overview
- Company – MSCI
- Role –GIS Analyst
- Qualification –Bachelors degree in Computer Science
- Experience –1+
- Location – Mumbai
- Salary –3.5 – 4 LPA
MSCI off Campus Drive 2023– ABOUT COMPANY
MSCI Inc. is a leading provider of investment decision support tools and services for investors worldwide. The company is best known for its global indices, which are widely used by investors to benchmark and measure the performance of various financial markets and investment portfolios.
Here are some key aspects of MSCI:
Global Indices: MSCI is renowned for its wide range of equity, fixed income, and multi-asset class indices, covering various regions and countries. These indices are used by investors to assess market performance, track investment strategies, and compare the performance of investment products.
Investment Analytics and Risk Management: MSCI offers a suite of analytical tools and risk management solutions that assist institutional investors, asset managers, and wealth managers in making informed investment decisions.
Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) Research: MSCI provides ESG ratings, data, and research, enabling investors to incorporate sustainability considerations into their investment strategies.
MSCI off Campus Drive 2023–GIS Analyst Responsibilities
- Advises management on available geographic information, analysis and tools.
- Play a key role in creating the process around new GIS initiatives
- Creating process documentation, identifying process improvements and influencing stakeholders to adopt improvement recommendations
- Educates internal and external clients about GIS capabilities and resources; gather client input regarding enhancements to existing processes.
- Analyze data to identify potential data issues, trends, correlations and recommended actions.
- Maintain accurate geographic market definitions around the globe.
- Produces specialized maps and graphics by utilizing geographic and demographic information extracted from various databases.
- Ability to work in a team environment and be flexible in taking on multiple projects
- Ability to quickly and effectively adjust priorities and goals in changing circumstances
|ALSO APPLY FOR|
Future Generali-Executive, Senior Executive-VIEW & APPLY
IFF-Consumer Insight Analyst-VIEW & APPLY
Dana Incorporated-Internship-VIEW & APPLY
YES BANK-Personal Banker-VIEW & APPLY
Reckitt-Associate ,R&D Executive-VIEW & APPLY
WTW-Pre Hire-VIEW & APPLY
MSCI off Campus Drive 2023 – Skills Required
- Knowledge of GIS terms and definitions, real estate terms and definitions, real estate analytical methods required with a minimum of 1+ years of relevant experience
- Strong knowledge of geospatial platforms like ArcGIS as well as open source platforms are capable of synthesizing relevant information from physical maps, global positioning systems and geocoding
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and influence skills
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
Increase your selection chances Apply jobs base on your Location Qualification & Experience CLICK HERE
HOW TO APPLY FOR MSCI off Campus Drive 2023?
To apply for the MSCI off Campus Drive 2023 – interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to MSCI off Campus Drive 2023 company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN APPLY THROUGH THE BELOW LINK
GIS Analyst-Mumbai Location
|Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.|
MSCI off Campus Drive 2023 – Frequently Asked Question ?
What is the MSCI selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for the post?
The average salary is 3.5 – 4 LPA for the this role.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.