NatWest Group Mega off campus Drive 2023 For .Net Core Software Engineer/Test Analyst Role. Bachelors Degree candidates can apply for the post.
Table of Contents
NatWest Group Mega off campus Drive – Overview
- Company – NatWest Group
- Role – .Net Core Software Engineer/Test Analyst
- Qualification – Bachelors Degree
- Experience – 0-5 Years
- Location – Bangalore/Gurgaon
- Salary – 3 LPA – 5 LPA
ABOUT NatWest Group COMPANY
NatWest Group, formerly known as The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, is a prominent British banking and financial services company with a rich history dating back to its establishment in 1727. Headquartered in Edinburgh, Scotland, NatWest Group is one of the largest and most well-known financial institutions in the United Kingdom. Over the years, the company has expanded its presence and services globally, operating in various countries and regions.
NatWest Group offers a wide range of financial services, including retail and commercial banking, wealth management, and investment banking. It operates under several brand names, including NatWest, Royal Bank of Scotland, and Ulster Bank. The company is committed to providing a comprehensive suite of banking services to its customers, ranging from basic savings and checking accounts to more complex financial products and solutions for both individuals and businesses.
NatWest Group Mega off campus Drive – Roles & Responsibilities For .Net Core Software Engineer
- Analyze the requirements and create low level design document. Develop; debug, code and unit test the requirement according to architecture principles
- Knowledge of the key phases of software delivery lifecycle and established software development methodologies. Experience of working in an environment where products must be delivered to specific timescales
- An understanding of how to translate product and business requirements into technical solutions
- The ability to understand and support, modify and maintain systems and code developed by other engineering teams
- Contribute to the project by preparing and getting agreement on Design and architecture of the task or project.
|ALSO APPLY FOR|
ADP Solutions – RPA Controller – VIEW & APPLY
Vodafone – Back office Executive , Assistant manager & Multiple other roles – VIEW & APPLY
Movate Technologies – Technical Support Representative – VIEW & APPLY
Trafigura – Analyst – Bank Reconciliation – VIEW & APPLY
NatWest Group Mega off campus Drive – Roles & Responsibilities For Test Analyst
- Providing support in highlighting all software, including non functional requirements and hardware requirements and making sure that the test environment is fit for purpose through smoke or sanity testing
- Understanding and analysing testing requirements, working with colleagues to plan and manage the work necessary to perform and monitor testing for projects
- Reviewing, analysing and providing feedback on project documents to aid the creation of test plans, test schedule and test strategy
NatWest Group Mega off campus Drive – Skills Required
- Good experience on Jira and Zephyr for testing activities
- Good Functional FI Domain experience
- Calypso FI product Settlement knowledge would be a plus
- Good Hands-on SQL query knowledge
Increase your selection chances Apply jobs base on your Location Qualification & Experience CLICK HERE
HOW TO APPLY FOR NatWest Group Mega off campus Drive 2023 ?
To apply for the NatWest Group Mega off campus Drive – interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN APPLY THROUGH THE BELOW LINK
.Net Core Software Engineer-Bangalore
NatWest Group Mega off campus Drive 2023 – Frequently Asked Question?
What is the NatWest Group selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for the post?
The average salary is 3 LPA – 5 LPA for the this role.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.