NCR Mega off campus Drive 2023 For IT Analyst – Help Desk Role. 12 Pass, Diploma candidates can apply for the post.
Table of Contents
NCR Mega off campus Drive – Overview
- Company – NCR
- Role – IT Analyst – Help Desk
- Qualification – 12 Pass, Diploma
- Experience – 0-6 months
- Location – Mumbai
- Salary – 3 LPA-4 LPA
ABOUT NCR COMPANY
NCR Corporation, originally known as the National Cash Register Company, is a globally recognized American technology company with a rich history in the development of technology solutions for various industries. Founded in 1884 and headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, NCR has evolved over the years to become a leading provider of technology products and services, particularly in the fields of banking, retail, hospitality, and telecommunications.
NCR is renowned for its pioneering contributions to the development of early cash registers, which revolutionized retail transactions by providing accurate, automated receipts. Today, NCR has expanded its portfolio to offer a wide range of solutions, including point-of-sale (POS) systems, self-service kiosks, ATMs, digital banking software, and more. These technologies play a vital role in facilitating secure and efficient interactions between businesses and their customers.
The company’s services and solutions are utilized by a diverse range of businesses, from small retailers to large financial institutions and restaurants. NCR’s commitment to innovation and its dedication to enhancing the customer experience has allowed it to maintain a strong presence in the global market.
NCR Mega off campus Drive – Roles & Responsibilities For IT Analyst – Help Desk
- Level 1 support for PC client issues e.g. desktop/laptop hardware, software, OS, printers, etc.
- Provide information on IT processes, general how-to queries and known outages.
- When a problem is reported, the Help Desk Analyst must analyze the symptoms, determine the root cause, review Knowledge Base instructions, provide resolution and document the relevant details.
- Escalate to appropriate Level 2 team when needed and monitor progress on critical priority tickets.
- Follow-up with Level 2 support teams for timely completion of tasks.
- Co-ordinate with third-party vendors like Dell and Canon for hardware issues.
- This job role requires candidates to provide IT support on inbound calls, web tickets and chat. The IT Help Desk team operates on 24×7 basis. Team members are required to work in rotational shifts and observe a 5-day working week.
|ALSO APPLY FOR
ICICI Bank – e-Relationship Manager – VIEW & APPLY
TIDE WORK FROM Home- Credit Services Associate – VIEW & APPLY
GSK – Sales Representative/Study Delivery Associate – VIEW & APPLY
World Wide Technology (WFH) – Inside Sales Representative – VIEW & APPLY
NCR Mega off campus Drive – Skills Required For IT Analyst – Help Desk
- Thorough knowledge of Windows 10 Operating System.
- Good working knowledge of Windows, MS Office 365 & internet technologies.
- Basic networking concepts, troubleshooting LAN/remote access problems.
- Expertise in configuring and troubleshooting Office365, MS Outlook 2016 or later
- Ability and willingness to learn quickly, keep knowledge current.
Increase your selection chances Apply jobs base on your Location Qualification & Experience CLICK HERE
HOW TO APPLY FOR NCR Mega off campus Drive 2023 ?
To apply for the NCR Mega off campus Drive – interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN APPLY THROUGH THE BELOW LINK
IT Analyst – Help Desk Role – Mumbai
NCR Mega off campus Drive 2023 – Frequently Asked Question?
What is the NCR selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for the post?
The average salary is 3 LPA – 4 LPA for the this role.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.