NETFLIX IS HIRING SCALED LAUNCH OPERATIONS PROJECT MANAGER – BACHELOR’S DEGREE
Netflix is hiring Scaled Launch Operations Project Manager for Mumbai Location. Bachelor’s Degree with Relevant Experience can apply for the post.
The complete details of this jobs are as follows:
- Company – Netflix
- Role – Scaled Launch Operations Project Manager
- Qualification – Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience – Relevant Experience
- Location – Mumbai
Netflix is a global streaming entertainment service offering movies, TV series and games, with unlimited viewing on any internet-connected screen for an affordable, no-commitment monthly fee.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING AS SCALED LAUNCH OPERATIONS PROJECT MANAGER FOR MUMBAI LOCATION
- The role has an equally important duality to it
- You will own and be accountable for the end-to-end, on-service project management of titles from across the globe. While multiple teams (internal and external) are responsible for creating and delivering assets, you will be responsible for ensuring those assets are coming in at the right time and keeping the project (each title) moving towards a predetermined launch date that all of your stakeholders are aligned to.
- You will help shape and redesign existing workflows to help accelerate the efficiency of our operations in line with key business objectives for our group.
- Partner with internal and external teams (vendors) to ensure operational momentum and seamlessness across launches.
- Exercise sound judgment and risk mitigation to create/modify delivery and launch plans including use cases that fall outside the norm.
- Partner with our Technology, Engineering, Partnerships, and Quality Control teams within Global Product Creative Operations, to guide tooling, workflow, and vendor needs to help scale operations
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROLE
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to keep multiple priorities moving at the same time.
- Extensive experience in contributing to scale initiatives/projects with clear business impact
- Experience externalizing workflows to vendors
- Experience in a global organization and team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An analytical and innovative mindset
- A passion for operations and a thirst to do more with less, to work smarter not harder
- A tools-first mentality reserving human activity for where judgment and communication are critical
- The ability to build deep cross-functional relationships
- A business and team-first attitude (naturally selfless)
- A self-starter mentality (takes initiative)
- An optimistic, solutions-driven attitude in the most challenging situations
- Fluency in an additional language is a bonus
- The ability to adapt to the Netflix culture and values
CLICK THE BELOW LINK TO APPLY
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organisation. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee.Recuitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.