News Corp Mega off campus Drive 2023 for Associate Engineer, Windows Role. BE/BTech/BCA/BSc (IT/CS) candidates can apply for the post.
Table of Contents
News Corp Mega off campus Drive – Overview
- Company – News Corp
- Role – Associate Engineer, Windows
- Qualification – BE/BTech/BCA/BSc (IT/CS)
- Experience – 0-3 Years
- Location – Bangalore
- Salary – 3-5 LPA
ABOUT News Corp COMPANY
News Corp is a global media and information services company. Founded in 1980 by media mogul Rupert Murdoch, the company has a diverse portfolio that includes news and publishing assets across newspapers, digital media, book publishing, and more. News Corp is known for its ownership of prominent media outlets like The Wall Street Journal, The Times, and The Sun. The company has a significant presence in both traditional print and digital media, playing a key role in shaping public discourse and providing news and entertainment content to audiences worldwide.
News Corp Mega off campus Drive – Roles & Responsibilities For Associate Engineer, Windows
- Responsibilities of the systems technologist will include, but are not limited to, the following areas
- Windows administration 2008, 2012, 2016 & 2019
- Understanding of Service Management processes like change management, Incident Management, on call rotations, escalations, uptime, etc.
- Participate in OS patch management and coordination.
- Troubleshoot Windows OS and Microsoft application security patch installations.
- Participate in technical discussions in terms of patch management
- Adherence to policies, processes and procedures within your areas of responsibility.
- Implementing and maintaining windows server patches across Enterprise wide infrastructure.
- Ability to successfully manage and maintain current patch levels on servers in an environment distributed across multiple locations using automated Patch Management solutions such as Shavlik & WSUS
- Create and maintain reports for patch compliance and system audit data.
- Flexibility to provide off-hour support on a rotational basis
- Secondary skills: Scripting & Automation
- Must have one of the below scripting skills along with Windows Knowledge.
- Powershell scripting
- Basic knowledge of storage concepts: SAN, NAS (CIFS, NFS, iSCSI), S3, EBS
- AWS EC2 experience a plus, including but not limited to:
- Must be self-motivated, working well independently or in a group and maintain a positive attitude
- Ability to work under pressure and time constraints
|ALSO APPLY FOR|
Mphasis- TEST ENGINEER – AUTOMATION- VIEW & APPLY
Pfizer WORK FROM HOME-Senior Scientific Reviewer-VIEW & APPLY
Tsaaro work from home-Data Protection Consultant-VIEW & APPLY
Nokia-T&IP Engineer-VIEW & APPLY
Healthedge-Senior Software Engineer – Application Services-VIEW & APPLY
News Corp Mega off campus Drive – Skills Required For Associate Engineer, Windows
- Knowledge on Patching tools like Shavlik, WSUS
- Strong knowledge of ITIL Process and change coordination skill
- Knowledge in Automation
Increase your selection chances Apply jobs base on your Location Qualification & Experience CLICK HERE
HOW TO APPLY FOR News Corp Mega off campus Drive 2023 ?
To apply for the News Corp Mega off campus Drive – interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN APPLY THROUGH THE BELOW LINK
Associate Engineer, Windows Role – Bangalore
|Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.|
News Corp Mega off campus Drive 2023 – Frequently Asked Question?
What is the News Corp selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for the post?
The average salary is 3 LPA – 5 LPA for the this role.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.