Nissan Mega off campus Drive 2023 for Software Engineer I Role. B Tech or M Tech candidates can apply for the post.
Table of Contents
Nissan Mega off campus Drive – Overview
- Company – Nissan
- Role – Software Engineer I
- Qualification – B Tech or M Tech
- Experience – 0-2 years
- Location – Trivandrum
- Salary –3 Lpa – 6 lpa
ABOUT Nissan COMPANY
Nissan is a prominent and globally recognized automobile manufacturer known for its innovation and commitment to producing a wide range of vehicles. Founded in 1933, the company has established itself as a key player in the automotive industry. Nissan’s reputation is built on a history of producing reliable, innovative, and environmentally-friendly vehicles that cater to diverse market segments. The company offers a variety of automobiles, from compact cars to SUVs, electric vehicles, and trucks, all designed with a focus on advanced technology and safety features. Nissan has been a pioneer in electric vehicle technology, with the introduction of the Nissan LEAF, one of the world’s best-selling electric cars.
Nissan Mega off campus Drive – Roles & Responsibilities For Software Engineer I
- Write, test, and maintain high-quality code in a specific programming language.
- Contribute to the development of software applications, features, or modules.
- Collaborate with other team members to design and implement software solutions.
- Follow best practices and coding standards to ensure the reliability and maintainability of the codebase.
- Perform unit testing and participate in the debugging process to identify and fix issues.
- Document code, design decisions, and processes to facilitate collaboration and future maintenance.
- Collaborate with quality assurance (QA) teams to ensure the software meets specified requirements and quality standards.
- Create and maintain technical documentation for end-users or other developers.
|ALSO APPLY FOR
GMR – Junior Manager– VIEW & APPLY
Amdocs – ESG Analyst – VIEW & APPLY
10times (WFH)-Enterprise Sales (B2B) – Associate/ Sr. Associate – VIEW & APPLY
Amazon– Process Assistant– VIEW & APPLY
Nissan Mega off campus Drive – Skills Required For Software Engineer I
- B Tech or M Tech in Computer Science, Information Systems or related technology
- Quick & Excellent Problem solving skills for complex & large scale distributed problems.
- 0-2 years of total work experience.
- Very Strong Object oriented programing.
- Solid coding skills.
- Knowledge on software engineering best practices, design patterns and anti-patterns
- Knowledge, understanding & experience of working with multitier architectures.
- Knowledge on least one of the global cloud platforms AWS/Azure/Google cloud.
Increase your selection chances Apply jobs base on your Location Qualification & Experience CLICK HERE
HOW TO APPLY FOR Nissan Mega off campus Drive 2023 ?
To apply for the Nissan Mega off campus Drive – interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to Nissan company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN APPLY THROUGH THE BELOW LINK
Software Engineer I Role – Trivandrum
Nissan Mega off campus Drive 2023 – Frequently Asked Question?
What is the Nissan selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for the post?
The average salary is 3 LPA – 6 LPA for the this role.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.