Nokia Work From Home Job Vacancy Hiring Freshers. Candidates with Graduate/Post-Graduate degree in Engineering or Science or Technical Writing degree are eligible to apply for the job Role.
Table of Contents
Nokia Work From Home Job Vacancy Hiring Freshers – Overview
- Company – Nokia work from home
- Role – Customer Documentation Developer
- Qualification – Graduate/Post-Graduate degree in Engineering or Science or Technical Writing
- Experience – 0-3 years
- Location – Bangalore (Hybrid)
- Salary – 3 lpa – 4 lpa
ABOUT Nokia COMPANY
Nokia Corporation is a Finnish multinational technology company renowned for its contributions to the telecommunications industry. Established in 1865, Nokia has evolved from a pulp mill to a diverse technology firm. Historically a major player in mobile phones, Nokia now focuses on providing telecommunications infrastructure, technology solutions, and services. The company operates globally, serving telecommunications operators, enterprises, and government agencies. Nokia’s portfolio includes network infrastructure, 5G technology, digital health solutions, and various technology services. Known for innovation, Nokia has played a crucial role in the development of mobile communication standards and continues to be a significant presence in the global technology landscape.
Nokia Work From Home Job Vacancy Hiring Freshers – Roles & Responsibilities For Customer Documentation Developer
- Understand and analyze product features to develop user-centric documentation
- Work closely with subject matter experts to gather and validate information
- Work with a diverse international team of writers and subject matter experts
- Apply relevant technical documentation practices to conceptualize, design and develop required information products
- Ensure quality in terms of content, standards and presentation
- Participate in document design, process and delivery innovations
|ALSO APPLY FOR
ICICI Bank – e-Relationship Manager – VIEW & APPLY
Groww – Customer Success Executive – VIEW & APPLY
GSK – Sales Representative/Study Delivery Associate – VIEW & APPLY
Byjus – BDA – VIEW & APPLY
Nokia Work From Home Job Vacancy Hiring Freshers – Skills Required for Customer Documentation Developer
- Graduate/Post-Graduate degree in Engineering or Science or Technical Writing.
- Proven ability to author and deliver documentation for Telecom products.
- Knowledge of structured authoring. Experience with XML-based authoring preferred.
- Analytical thinking, Creativity in problem solving, Assertiveness & Self-confidence.
- Knowledge of Networking and communication skills in multi-site environment.
- Flair for authoring accurate and simplified technical information.
- Well organized, committed and quality oriented team player.
- Eloquence in writing and communicating in English.
- A sense of ownership and commitment to quality and timeliness.
Increase your selection chances Apply jobs base on your Location Qualification & Experience CLICK HERE
HOW TO APPLY FOR Nokia Work From Home Job Vacancy Hiring Freshers ?
To apply for the Nokia Work From Home Job Vacancy Hiring Freshers – interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN APPLY THROUGH THE BELOW LINK
ROLE- Customer Documentation Developer – Bangalore (Hybrid)
Nokia Work From Home Job Vacancy Hiring Freshers– Frequently Asked Question?
What is the Nokia work from home selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for the post?
The average salary is 3 lpa – 4 lpa for the this role.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.