NPCI off Campus Recruitment 2023 : Hiring As Frontend Engineer role . B.Tech/B.E. Candidates can apply for the post.
Table of Contents
NPCI off Campus Recruitment 2023 – Overview
- Company – NPCI
- Role- Frontend Engineer
- Qualification – B.Tech/B.E.
- Experience – 2-12 years
- Location – Mumbai/Hyderabad/Chennai
- Salary- 3-6 LPA
ABOUT NPCI COMPANY
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an umbrella organisation for retail payments in India, is an initiative of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) and is authorised under the provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007 for providing payment and settlement systems in India. Considering the utility nature of NPCI, it has been incorporated as a “Not for Profit” Company under the provisions of Section 25 of Companies Act 1956 (now Section 8 of Companies Act 2013), with an intention to provide best in class digital payment infrastructure by creation of efficient and innovative retail payment platforms.
NPCI off Campus Recruitment 2023 – Frontend Engineer Responsibilities
- Would be working with team for building distributed systems and payment applications at population scale.
- Responsible for building frontend UIs, web applications and dashboards
- Responsible for integrating backend services and APIs.
- Responsible for implementing strategies for securing the web applications.
- Responsible for creating user experience and optimizing the user interactions to the applications.
- Would oversee or take part in the entire cycle of software development and delivery from ideation to deployment and everything in between
- Will act as a mentor for less-experienced peers through both your technical knowledge and leadership skills
Walk-in Drive at NPCI -Skills Required
- Good coding and test driven development experience with development language Angular and Typescript.
- Experience in libraries like Bootstrap and Material UI
- Experience in building custom UIs and UX using boilerplates / templates.
- Experience in working on large scale data sensitive web applications.
- Familiarity on working with event streaming’s and web sockets
- Familiarity in DevOps tools, Kubernetes based deployments etc.
|ALSO APPLY FOR|
Genpact – Process Developer – Record to Report – VIEW & APPLY
ICICI Bank – e-Relationship Manager – VIEW & APPLY
Mphasis – CUSTOMER SUPPORT OFFICER – VIEW & APPLY
Trafigura – Analyst – Bank Reconciliation – VIEW & APPLY
Increase your selection chances Apply jobs base on your Location Qualification & Experience CLICK HERE
HOW TO APPLY FOR NPCI off Campus Recruitment 2023 ?
To apply for the NPCI off Campus Recruitment 2023 – interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to NPCI off Campus Recruitment 2023 company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN APPLY THROUGH THE BELOW LINK
Role- Frontend Engineer (Mumbai/Hyderabad/Chennai Location)
NPCI off Campus Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Question ?
What is the NPCI selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for the post?
The average salary is 3-6 LPA for the this role.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.