PayTM Mega off campus Drive 2024 for Collections – Junior Manager Role. Any Graduate candidates can apply for the post.
Table of Contents
PayTM Mega off campus Drive – Overview
- Company – PayTM
- Role – Collections – Junior Manager
- Qualification –Any Graduate
- Experience – 1+ Years
- Location – Delhi/Jamshedpur/Lucknow/Mohali/Mumbai/Vadodara/Vishakhapattnam/Kochi/Chennai/Nizamabad/Karnal/Jalandhar
- Salary – 3.5 LPA – 6 LA
ABOUT PayTM COMPANY
Paytm is one of India’s leading digital payment and financial technology companies, headquartered in Noida, India. Founded in 2010 by Vijay Shekhar Sharma, Paytm has grown to become a dominant player in the Indian digital payment ecosystem. The company offers a wide range of services, including digital wallets, mobile payments, online shopping, and financial services such as lending and insurance. Paytm’s mobile app has become a ubiquitous tool for millions of Indians for various financial transactions and utility bill payments. The company’s innovative approach and commitment to financial inclusion have made it a significant driver of India’s digital transformation and the adoption of cashless transactions.
PayTM Mega off campus Drive – Roles & Responsibilities For Collections – Junior Manager
- To achieve collection targets of the Respective Branch assigned.
- Meeting the Target on the product assigned for Collections.
- Ensure that the collection agencies and In-house collectors adhere to the legal guidelines provided by the law in force.
- Ensuring legal guidelines are compiled for entire collection structure in letter and sprits.
- Continuously monitoring collection agencies and In-house collectors to identify fraudulent practices and ensure that no loss is incurred due to such activities.
- Ensure adherence to the Code of Conduct.
|ALSO APPLY FOR
Unilever – Territory Sales Officer – view & apply
PaYtm – Junior Ad Expert – view & apply
WNS -Analyst- view & apply
Kido –Preschool & Daycare – view & apply
PayTM Mega off campus Drive – Skills Required
- Negotiations skills – strong bias for driving results in a High performance environment
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Working Knowledge of Computers
- Strong Relationship and Leadership skills
- Growth Mindset
- Demonstrated success and achievement orientation.
- Willingness to experiment and improve continuously
Increase your selection chances Apply jobs base on your Location Qualification & Experience CLICK HERE
HOW TO APPLY FOR PayTM Mega off campus Drive 2023 ?
To apply for the PayTM Mega off campus Drive – interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN APPLY THROUGH THE BELOW LINK
Collections – Junior Manager -Delhi Location
PayTM Mega off campus Drive 2024 – Frequently Asked Question?
What is the PayTM selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for the post?
The average salary is 3.5 LPA – 6 LA for the this role.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.