Randstad Walkin Interview for SSLC PUC ITI & Dip Roles . 12 pass candidate can apply for the post.
Table of Contents
Randstad Walkin Interview -Overview
- Company – Randstad (Walk in)
- Role -SSLC PUC ITI & Dip
- Qualification –12 pass
- Experience –0 – 1 years
- Location – Kolar
- Salary –2.5-3 Lacs P.A..
ABOUT Randstad COMPANY
Randstad is a multinational human resource consulting firm founded in the Netherlands in 1960. It specializes in providing a wide range of HR services, including temporary and permanent staffing, workforce solutions, talent management, and outsourcing services to companies across various industries. With a global presence and extensive expertise, Randstad plays a pivotal role in connecting businesses with skilled professionals and fostering productive work environments. The company’s focus on understanding client needs, matching them with suitable candidates, and supporting career development has established Randstad as a prominent player in the HR and recruitment industry worldwide.
Randstad Walkin Interview -SSLC PUC ITI & Dip Responsibilities
- Responsibilities for SSLC education fall primarily on the student, parents, and teachers.
- Teachers provide instruction, guidance, and evaluation.
- Students are expected to attend classes regularly, complete assignments, and prepare for exams.
- Parents play a supportive role in ensuring their child’s attendance, understanding the curriculum, and participating in parent-teacher interactions.
- Responsibilities are similar to SSLC, with an added focus on preparing students for university-level education.
- PUC is an intermediate course usually taken after SSLC in some educational systems.
- Students need to choose a stream (e.g., science, commerce, arts) and follow the curriculum accordingly.
- Teachers guide students in their chosen streams and help them prepare for entrance exams or higher education.
|ALSO APPLY FOR
Ingram Micro – Associate Engineer, Software Development – view & apply
Nielsen IQ – Operations Analyst – view & apply
Cint – Tech Analyst – view & apply
e2open – Support Engineer – view & apply
Randstad Walkin Interview -Skills Required
- Fundamental understanding of basic mathematical concepts and scientific principles.
- Basic proficiency in reading, writing, and speaking in the primary language of instruction.
- Developing basic time management skills to balance studies and other activities.
- Basic problem-solving skills and the ability to think critically.
- Basic knowledge of computer operations and applications.
Increase your selection chances Apply jobs base on your Location Qualification & Experience CLICK HERE
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE Randstad Walkin Interview?
To apply for the Randstad Walkin Interview Candidate need to walk in to the Venue that is given below.
FOR Kolar,Karnataka, Hosakote,Karnataka, Bengaluru LOCATION INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN WALK-IN DIRECTLY TO THE BELOW VENUE FOR INTERVIEW
|SSLC PUC ITI & Dip
|0 – 1 years
|Gangadharan P ( 8270238231 )
|12th January – 13th January
|8.30 AM – 12.00 PM
|Wistron Infocomm Manufacturing (India) But Stop Name : Narsapura industrial area, kolar road. Referred By – Gangadharan P RANDSTAD
Randstad Walkin Interview – Frequently Asked Question?
What is the Randstad walk-in selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for the post?
The average salary is 2.5-3 Lacs P.A. for the this role.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job information