RBL FINSERV HIRING RELATIONSHIP MANAGER PREMIUM – ANY GRADUATE – WALK-IN INTERVIEW
RBL FinServ is hiring Relationship manager premium for Mumbai Location.Any graduate Candidates with 1-3 years of experience can apply for the post.
The complete details of this jobs are as follows:
- Company – RBL FinServ
- Role – Relationship manager premium
- Qualification – Any graduate
- Experience – 1-3 years
- Location – Mumbai
ABOUT THE COMPANY
RBL Bank is one of India’s leading private sector banks with an expanding presence across the country. The Bank offers specialized services under five business verticals namely: Corporate & Institutional Banking, Commercial Banking, Branch & Business Banking, Retail Assets and Treasury and Financial Markets Operations. It currently services over 11.77 million customers through a network of 507 branches; 1,204 business correspondent branches (of which 289 banking outlets) and 413 ATMs spread across 28 Indian states and Union Territories.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES FOR RELATIONSHIP MANAGER PREMIUM – MUMBAI
- Setup meeting according to leads provided by the branch.
- Meet client and explain about available products.
- Opening Saving Account & Current Account with the potential client and lead generated
- Acquisition of CASA & liabilities a/c from cold calling, market reference, cross sell and selling third party products (life & health insurance, mutual funds SIPs)
- Responsible for implementing sales and marketing activities within a branch to grow the Liabilities business and achievement of sales targets.
- Ensure Liability acquisition targets are met by developing new relationships and leveraging existing ones within the customer base.
- Responsible for acquiring new customers through multiple channels campaigns (in the vicinity), branch walk-ins, referrals from existing customers, through industry bodies and associations and through running industry.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE JOB
- Any Graduate with good analytical and sales skills to be considered.
- Responsible for achieving business targets for open market liabilities (across all products)
- Preferred experience of 1-2 years in banking liability sales (CASA, FD) from the local area i.e.
- Must have CASA product knowledge.
- Any open market sales experience will be considered if interested in CASA Sales.