RBL FinServe WALK IN Drive For Relationship Manager Role. Any graduate candidates can apply for the post.
Table of Contents
RBL FinServe WALK IN Drive – Overview
- Company – RBL FinServe
- Roles – Relationship Manager
- Qualification – Any graduate
- Location – Pune
- Work Experience – 2-6 years
- Salary – 2 LPA – 5 LPA
ABOUT RBL FinServe COMPANY
RBL FinServe is a subsidiary of RBL Bank, one of India’s leading private sector banks. It specializes in providing a range of financial services and solutions to meet the diverse needs of individuals, businesses, and institutions. RBL FinServe offers services such as wealth management, investment advisory, insurance solutions, and personalized financial planning. With a focus on customer-centricity and leveraging RBL Bank’s extensive network, RBL FinServe aims to deliver comprehensive financial guidance and support to help clients achieve their financial goals and secure their financial future.
RBL FinServe WALK IN Drive – Roles & Responsibilities For Relationship Manager
- Meet client and explain about available products.
- Opening Saving Account & Current Account with the potential client.
- Acquisition of CASA & liabilities a/c from cold calling, market reference, cross sell and selling third party products (life & health insurance, mutual funds SIPs)
- Responsible for implementing sales and marketing activities within a branch to grow the Liabilities business and achievement of sales targets.
- Ensure Liability acquisition targets are met by developing new relationships and leveraging existing ones within the customer base.
- Responsible for acquiring new customers through multiple channels campaigns (in the vicinity), branch walk-ins, referrals from existing customers, through industry bodies and associations and through running industry.
|ALSO APPLY FOR
Stem-Junior Accounts Receivables Specialist-view & apply
Unilever – Territory Sales Officer – view & apply
PaYtm – Junior Ad Expert – view & apply
WNS -Analyst- view & apply
Kido –Preschool & Daycare – view & apply
RBL FinServe WALK IN Drive – Skills Required
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven ability to build and maintain client relationships.
- Proficiency in financial products and services.
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
- Effective time management and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of market trends and financial regulations.
- Sales and negotiation skills for client acquisition and retention.
HOW TO APPLY FOR RBL FinServe WALK IN Drive?
To apply for the RBL FinServe WALK IN Drive Interview Candidate need to walk in to the Venue that is given below.
FOR pune LOCATION INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN WALK-IN DIRECTLY TO THE BELOW VENUE FOR INTERVIEW
|20th January ,
|10.00 AM – 4.00 PM
|Plot 346, Uttam Vila, Sector No. 24, Pradhikaran, Nigdi, Pimpri-Chinchwad, Maharashtra 411044
RBL FinServe WALK IN Drive – Frequently Asked Question?
What is RBL FinServe Selection Process ?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for Experience ?
The average of 2 LPA – 5 LPA is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.