Reliance Retail Mega off campus Drive 2023 for CSA Role. 12 Pass/ Any Graduate candidates can apply for the post.
Table of Contents
Reliance Retail Mega off campus Drive – Overview
- Company – Reliance Retail
- Role – CSA
- Qualification – 12 Pass/ Any Graduate
- Experience – 0-6 Years
- Location – Basti/ Kanpur/ Aligarh/ Udaipur/ Lucknow/ Haldwani/ Kota/ Saharanpur/ Jodhpur
- Salary – 3 LPA – 4 LPA
ABOUT Reliance Retail COMPANY
Reliance Retail, a subsidiary of Reliance Industries, is a prominent player in the Indian retail sector. Established in 2006, it operates a diverse portfolio of retail formats, including grocery stores, electronics outlets, fashion and lifestyle stores, and more. With a focus on delivering value, quality, and convenience to consumers, Reliance Retail has become a leading player in India’s retail landscape. The company’s innovative approach, coupled with its extensive network and customer-centric strategies, has contributed to its rapid growth and significant market presence.
Reliance Retail Mega off campus Drive – Roles & Responsibilities For CSA
- Achieve and exceed sales target for category
- Enhance conversion ratiosand average transaction values • Counsel customers
- Deliver customer servicecustomer service levels
- Constantly update knowledge on product and sellingdepartments/services
- Ensure stocking of products and display with adherenceis able to deliver high quality customer serviceof the highest standards
- Cross selling and up selling
Adhere to properpromotions etc.
- Interact accurately with JDC/HO teams so that the store teamquantitative reports to management on customers, sales, stock, competition,skills • Deliver sales and customer service of the highest standards
- Resolvestock management procedures
Be vigilant without adversely affecting thetheir grievances and complaints by effectively liasoning with relatedto standards
|ALSO APPLY FOR|
InFeedo work from home-Sales Development Representative-VIEW & APPLY
SAP-IT Technology Services Associate-VIEW & APPLY
Ecolab-Technical Engineer-VIEW & APPLY
Vista Global- Application Support Analyst- VIEW & APPLY
Bajaj FinServ- TechOps Engineer- VIEW & APPLY
Reliance Retail Mega off campus Drive – Skills Required For CSA
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills for effective customer interactions.
- Active listening abilities to understand and address customer needs and concerns.
- Problem-solving aptitude to provide timely and accurate solutions.
- Patience and empathy to handle challenging customer situations.
- Multitasking capabilities to manage inquiries and tasks simultaneously.
- Proficiency in relevant software and systems for accurate data entry and support.
Increase your selection chances Apply jobs base on your Location Qualification & Experience CLICK HERE
HOW TO APPLY FOR Reliance Retail Mega off campus Drive 2023 ?
To apply for the Reliance Retail Mega off campus Drive – interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN APPLY THROUGH THE BELOW LINK
CSA Role – Basti
CSA Role – Kanpur
CSA Role – Aligarh
CSA Role – Udaipur
CSA Role – Lucknow
CSA Role – Haldwani
CSA Role – Kota
CSA Role – Saharanpur
CSA Role – Jodhpur
|Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.|
Reliance Retail Mega off campus Drive 2023 – Frequently Asked Question?
What is the Reliance Retail Selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for the post?
The average salary is 3 LPA – 4 LPA for the this role.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.