Remote Job Opportunities at Aspire for Treasury Analyst role. Bachelor’s Degree in finance Candidates can apply for the post.
Table of Contents
Remote Job Opportunities at Aspire – Overview
- Company – Aspire work from home
- Role – Treasury Analyst
- Qualification – Bachelor’s Degree in finance
- Experience – 0-2 years
- Location – Remote
- Salary- 3lpa – 5lpa
Remote Job Opportunities at Aspire – ABOUT COMPANY
Aspire is the leading all-in-one finance operating system for growing businesses in APAC. We are on a mission to reinvent business finance for a new generation of entrepreneurs and business owners, empowering startups and MSME to realise their full potential.
Founded in 2018, Aspire has raised over USD 300M+ across equity and debt from world-class investors. In 2023, we successfully closed an oversubscribed USD 100 million Series C equity round led by Sequoia Capital and Lightspeed Ventures with participation of Tencent, Paypal Ventures, LGT Capital Partners, Picus Capital and MassMutual Ventures. To power our solutions, we have partnered with some of the best companies in the world such as Visa and Wise and helped more than 15,000 businesses using our suite of products.
Remote Job Opportunities at Aspire – Treasury Analyst Responsibilities
- Prepare and coordinate execution of documentation relating to bank accounts and intercompany agreements.
- Record daily cash positions and collect monthly bank account statements and other reports for reporting/audit purposes.
- Prepare weekly and monthly cash forecasts and related intercompany funding or cash repatriation.
- Deal FX spot trades and maintain FX risk tracker.
- Maintain financial models on behalf of certain investors and prepare daily PF data updates.
- Make payments in Aspireapp, eBanking, and via various payment partners including but not limited to supplier and partner payments, salaries, loan disbursements, and cashbacks. Troubleshoot failed transactions.
- Prepare quarterly investor summary reports and related payments.
- Support the development of the Aspireapp platform by participating in testing requests and answering ad-hoc questions relating to treasury matters.
|ALSO APPLY FOR
Irdeto-Service Operations Engineer-VIEW & APPLY
Verloop-Implementation Engineer-VIEW & APPLY
Axtria-Engineer –Analyst-VIEW & APPLY
Intouch CX-Technical Support Associate–VIEW & APPLY
fidelity-Process Specialist-VIEW & APPLY
Remote Job Opportunities at Aspire – Skills Required
- High proficiency in Excel and/or Google Sheet
- Strong capacity to participate in complex treasury/finance topics
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a team-oriented, positive attitude
- Eager to join a fast-paced, dynamic and high-pressure FinTech start-up environment
- Willingness to get in the very details of a process or an issue, gather the information coming from multiple parties, crunch the numbers, and support the presentation of a structured solution to management
- High level of professionalism to interact regularly with financial institutions
Increase your selection chances Apply jobs base on your Location Qualification & Experience CLICK HERE
HOW TO APPLY FOR Remote Job Opportunities at Aspire ?
To apply for the Remote Job Opportunities at Aspire – interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to Remote Job Opportunities at Aspire company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN APPLY THROUGH THE BELOW LINK
rOLE- Treasury Analyst (Remote)
Remote Job Opportunities at Aspire – Frequently Asked Question ?
What is the Aspire Work from Home selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for the post?
The average salary is 3lpa – 5lpa for the this role.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job information