Go through this full article & know the responsibilities and requirements for the Remote Job Opportunities at JumpCloud
Table of Contents
Remote Job Opportunities at JumpCloud – Overview
- Company – JumpCloud work from home
- Role – Salesforce Administrator
- Qualification –Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Technology
- Experience – 1+ years
- Location – Remote (Mumbai)
- Salary – 3LPA – 6LPA
ABOUT JumpCloud COMPANY
JumpCloud’s mission is to Make Work Happen®, providing simple, secure access to an organization’s technology resources from any device, or any location. The JumpCloud Open Directory Platform gives IT, security operations, and DevOps a single, cloud-based solution to control and manage employee identities and their devices, and apply conditional access controls based on Zero Trust principals. Since launching in 2012, our global user base has grown to more than 150,000 organizations, with more than 5,000 paying customers including Cars.com, GoFundMe, Grab, ClassPass, Uplight and Peloton. JumpCloud has raised over $400M from world-class investors including Sapphire Ventures, General Atlantic, Sands Capital, Atlassian, and CrowdStrike. Our teams are growing fast, too, and we’re looking for talent across engineering, sales, customer success, marketing, product management, and more. Join our team of dedicated, passionate, and creative people who are eager to change the IT industry forever.
Remote Job Opportunities at JumpCloud – Roles & Responsibilities For Salesforce Administrator
- Collaborate with stakeholders to gather, document, and analyze business requirements related to Salesforce functionality and integration.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements and efficiencies within Salesforce and translate them into actionable recommendations.
- Configure and customize Salesforce features, including data models, Flows, custom fields, and validation rules, to align with business needs.
- Work with technical teams to design and document solutions that meet business requirements while maintaining best practices and scalability.
- Participate in solution design, provide feedback, highlight technical dependencies, and perform impact analysis.
- Analyze data, build reports and dashboards, and assist with data clean up.
- Perform thorough testing of new Salesforce features and enhancements to ensure they meet business requirements and are error-free.
- Collaborate with additional teams to manage integrations with other systems and third-party applications, ensuring seamless data flow.
- Maintain comprehensive documentation of Salesforce configurations, processes, and customizations.
- Communicate between development teams and the internal/external customer or end user.
|ALSO APPLY FOR
ICICI Bank – e-Relationship Manager – VIEW & APPLY
Accenture – Customer Service New Associate-Query Management – VIEW & APPLY
Amazon -ML Data Associate – VIEW & APPLY
American Express – Customer Service Analyst – VIEW & APPLY
Remote Job Opportunities at JumpCloud – Skills Required For Salesforce Administrator
- Hands-on experience as an Administrator with Salesforce is required
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Technology, or related field (or equivalent work experience).
- Experience with MuleSoft, Salesforce CPQ, and NetSuite is a plus
- Proven experience as a Salesforce Business Administrator in a SaaS or technology company.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce capabilities throughout the various clouds
- Salesforce Administrator or greater certification is a plus.
- Proficiency in data modeling, process automation, and workflow design.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
- Knowledge of agile project management methodologies is a plus.
Increase your selection chances Apply jobs base on your Location Qualification & Experience CLICK HERE
HOW TO APPLY FOR Remote Job Opportunities at JumpCloud ?
To apply for the Remote Job Opportunities at JumpCloud – interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN APPLY THROUGH THE BELOW LINK
Role – Salesforce Administrator (Remote Bangalore office)
Remote Job Opportunities at JumpCloud – Frequently Asked Question?
What is the JumpCloud selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for the post?
The average salary is 3LPA – 6LPA for the this role.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.