Go through this full article & know the responsibilities and requirements for the ResMed Off Campus Drive for Experience 2023.
Table of Contents
ResMed Off Campus Drive for Experience – Overview
- Company – ResMed
- Role – Specialist Analyst, IT Support
- Qualification – Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering
- Experience – 0-2 years
- Location – New Delhi
- Salary – 3-6 LPA
ABOUT ResMed COMPANY
ResMed is a global leader in developing and manufacturing medical equipment, with a primary focus on sleep apnea and respiratory care solutions. Founded in 1989, the company has played a pivotal role in advancing technology for sleep-disordered breathing and chronic respiratory conditions. ResMed’s innovative products include devices for sleep apnea therapy, non-invasive ventilation, and connected health solutions that enable remote patient monitoring. With a commitment to improving the quality of life for individuals with respiratory challenges, ResMed combines cutting-edge technology with a patient-centric approach. The company’s comprehensive portfolio of products and services addresses various respiratory disorders, contributing significantly to the healthcare industry’s efforts to enhance patient outcomes and well-being.
ResMed Off Campus Drive for Experience – Roles & Responsibilities For Specialist Analyst, IT Support
- Member of the Information Technology User Experience EndPoint team, currently numbering 22 members in Asia Pacific, supporting 2000+ users within Asia Pacific and other regions as required
- Utilise the BMC MyITServices ticketing portal for logging, accurate reflection of caller requests and assigning / escalating issues where needed
- Provide support for ResMed standard approved desktop infrastructure environment that includes Hardware, standard software applications (VPN – Global Protect), operating systems and network connectivity
- Provide on-site Technical Support to End-Users for maintenance and break/fix activities for End-User Devices includes but not limited to hand-held computing hardware devices and associated OS Software (i.e., smartphones, hand-held);
- Telephony related peripheral devices (e.g., ZOOM devices, MS Teams room, Video Conferencing, Polycom).
- Perform a Break/Fix Service installation of all Security Patches to restore the device to the current patch level, updates, upgrades and/or Service Packs as deemed relevant.
- Perform a Break/Fix Service, any corrective action or installation, add or change activities that are required to install and/or upgrade Software, Operating Systems, Security Patches and Service Packs
- Perform a Break/Fix Service, any corrective action or installation, add or change activities that are required to install and/or run malware eradication software
- If malware exists, perform as a Break/Fix Service, services to remove the malware and restore any available data (data backup is not included). This may include a machine re-image.
- Provide telephone support, taking ownership, accurately diagnosing and rectifying user hardware & software issues in accordance with documented procedures & to documented Performance indicator levels
- Provide Active Directory (AD) and MS Exchange administration (on Prem, Exchange Online)
- Assist in maintenance of network infrastructure under direction from the Network Operations group, including the patching of network ports etc
- Desktop, Laptop re-imaging & deployment
- Installation of new services to desktop users via remote tools
- Provide software application support on both Standard Operating Environment (SOE), office automation products and other application needs (ie Oracle ERP)
|ALSO APPLY FOR
Concentrix (Work From Home) – Representative, Operations/ Associate, WFM Dialer – VIEW & APPLY
Deloitte – SAP Commedity – VIEW & APPLY
Amazon -ML Data Associate – VIEW & APPLY
American Express – Customer Service Analyst – VIEW & APPLY
ResMed Off Campus Drive for Experience – Skills Required For Specialist Analyst, IT Support
- 1 to 2 years of relevant working experience, Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply
- Experienced in various Microsoft operating systems (Windows 7, 10, 21H2), both desktop & server based
- Able to work on-site ResMed office
- Well verse in MAC OS and MAC devices
- Well verse in Microsoft Office 2016 application suite, Office 365
- Well verse in VPN usage (Global Protect)
- Call logging request system management software (BMC)
- Threat preventions software eg. Netskope
- Knowledge in Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) imaging as well as Automox application
- Well verse with configuring and troubleshooting printer queue issues
- Telephony related peripheral devices (e.g., ZOOM rooms, MS Teams room, Video Conferencing, Poly devices)
- Basic knowledge in troubleshooting Networking issue
- Customer focused with strong organisational skills
Increase your selection chances Apply jobs base on your Location Qualification & Experience CLICK HERE
HOW TO APPLY FOR ResMed Off Campus Drive for Experience 2023 ?
To apply for the ResMed Off Campus Drive for Experience – interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN APPLY THROUGH THE BELOW LINK
Specialist Analyst, IT Support Role – New Delhi
ResMed Off Campus Drive for Experience 2023 – Frequently Asked Question?
What is the ResMed selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for the post?
The average salary is 3 LPA – 6 LPA for the this role.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.