Sagility Walk-in Drive 2024 For Non-Voice Process role. Any Graduate candidate can apply for the post.
Table of Contents
Sagility Walk-in Drive 2024 -Overview
- Company – Sagility Walk-in
- Role – Non-Voice Process
- Qualification – Any Graduate
- Experience – 0 – 1 years
- Location – Coimbatore
- Salary – 3 – 5 Lpa
Sagility Walk-in Drive 2024 – ABOUT COMPANY
Sagility is a tech-enabled BPM services provider, a thought partner providing a broad spectrum of transformational services, to enable our clients provide efficient and hi-quality care across the healthcare system.
Sagility combines industry-leading technology and transformation-driven BPM services with decades of healthcare domain expertise to help clients draw closer to their members. We optimize the entire member/patient experience through service offerings for clinical, case management, member engagement, provider solutions, payment integrity, claims cost containment, and analytics.
Leading industry analyst firms have consistently cited our service excellence, breadth of offerings, and ability to execute. The most recent being recognized as a leader for Healthcare Payer Operations in 2022 as a part The Healthcare Payer Operations PEAK Matrix Assessment report by Everest Group.
Sagility Walk-in Drive 2024 – Non-Voice Process Responsibilities
- Accurately input and manage data into databases, spreadsheets, or other systems. Non-voice process roles frequently involve handling large volumes of information, requiring attention to detail.
- Respond to customer inquiries, resolve issues, or communicate with team members through written channels such as email. Non-voice processes often involve written communication to address queries or provide updates.
- Engage in text-based chat interactions with customers or internal teams to provide assistance, address queries, or resolve issues. This mode of communication is common in non-voice customer support roles.
- Process and verify documents, forms, or transactions according to established procedures. Non-voice process roles may involve reviewing and validating information to ensure accuracy.
| ALSO APPLY FOR
Hyland (WFH) – Solution Consultant – view & apply
Precisely (WFH) – Contract Analyst – view & apply
indiamart – Executive – Video Editor – view & apply
Abbott Work From Home – ASSOCIATE – VACCINES/ REGIONAL ASSOCIATE – view & apply
Sagility Walk-in Drive 2024 -Skills Required
- Non-voice processes often rely on written communication through emails, chat, or documentation. Having strong written communication skills is crucial for conveying information clearly, addressing queries, and maintaining professional correspondence.
- Precision and accuracy are paramount in non-voice processes, especially when dealing with data entry, document verification, and other administrative tasks. Attention to detail ensures that information is handled accurately and errors are minimized.
- Non-voice process roles often involve handling multiple tasks simultaneously. Effective time management is essential for prioritizing tasks, meeting deadlines, and ensuring the smooth flow of operations without compromising quality.
- Non-voice professionals may encounter challenges related to data discrepancies, process inefficiencies, or other issues. Strong problem-solving skills enable individuals to identify root causes and implement effective solutions.
Increase your selection chances Apply jobs base on your Location Qualification & Experience CLICK HERE
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE Sagility Walk-in Drive 2024 ?
To apply for the Sagility Walk-in Drive 2024 Interview Candidate need to walk in to the Venue that is given below.
FOR Coimbatore LOCATION INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN WALK-IN DIRECTLY TO THE BELOW VENUE FOR INTERVIEW
|0 – 1 years
|3rd January – 12th January
|9.30 AM – 3.00 PM
|Sagility, KCT Tech Park, Near KCT College, Saravanampatti, Coimbatore-641049
Sagility Walk-in Drive 2024 – Frequently Asked Question?
What is the Sagility walk-in selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for the post?
The average salary is 3 – 5 Lpa for the this role.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.