SAP Mega off campus Drive 2023 For Partner Experience Role. Graduated in B.Tech/MTech/ MBA candidates can apply for the post.
Table of Contents
SAP Mega off campus Drive – Overview
- Company – SAP
- Role – Partner Experience
- Qualification – Graduated in B.Tech/MTech/ MBA
- Experience – 0-3 Years
- Location – Gurgaon
- Salary – 4 Lpa – 8 lpa
ABOUT SAP COMPANY
SAP, or Systems, Applications, and Products in Data Processing, is a multinational software corporation headquartered in Germany. It is renowned for developing enterprise software solutions that help businesses manage various aspects of their operations, including finance, logistics, human resources, and more. SAP’s software suite is used by organizations worldwide to streamline processes, enhance data analytics, and improve decision-making. With a strong emphasis on innovation and cloud-based solutions, SAP continues to play a pivotal role in transforming businesses and industries through digital technology.
SAP Mega off campus Drive – Roles & Responsibilities For Partner Experience
- Build an executive level relationship with our Partners, focused on defining and execution of business goals aligned with SAP strategy
- Have an excellent understanding of the IT landscape, opportunity, and whitespace in your assigned Market Unit
- Understand SAP’s strategy and key initiatives, translating these as relevant to your Partners
- Develop a strong relationship with the key stakeholders that operate in your Market Unit to support your Partners business goals.
- Execute regular Quarterly Business Reviews with your Partners to review achievement and make changes to future targets if necessary
- Coordinate and/or deliver targeted sessions to grow and develop your Partners’ business
- Orchestrate supporting teams to resolve Partnership queries
|ALSO APPLY FOR
Kotak Mahindra Bank – SDO Authorizer – Branch Banking – Branch Banking – VIEW & APPLY
SMFG INDIA CREDIT COMPANY – Individual RO – VIEW & APPLY
Mr. Cooper – Graduate Intern – VIEW & APPLY
ContinuServe – Jr Process Associate – VIEW & APPLY
SAP Mega off campus Drive – Skills Required For Partner Experience
- Graduated in B.Tech/MTech/ MBA from top tier colleges.
- Fluency in Korean Language (Native preferred) a must.
- 0 to 3 Years of work experience.
- Experience in a previous account or Partner management
- Proven experience in one of the following industries:
- Account Management in the Software / IT Industry sector
- Professional services & support roles
- Partner management
- Clear understanding of partnership management in IT space
- Knowledge of sales/marketing & partner relationship process
- Demonstrable strong interpersonal and team-working abilities, coaching skills an advantage
- Problem analysis and problem resolution abilities
- Strong level of business credibility from the Partner’s perspective
- Creative thinking, willingness, and ability to quickly learn new concepts and technologies
- A pro-active and result-oriented team-player with strong communication skills
- Able to work independently and take ownership of assigned tasks
- Confidence working across all levels in an organisation and possess strong stature and presence. Must be highly credible both internally and externally
- Experience with support systems, message handling and remote communication tools as well as Outlook, Excel, Word & PowerPoint
Increase your selection chances Apply jobs base on your Location Qualification & Experience CLICK HERE
HOW TO APPLY FOR SAP Mega off campus Drive 2023 ?
To apply for the SAP Mega off campus Drive – interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN APPLY THROUGH THE BELOW LINK
Partner Experience Role – Gurgaon
|Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
SAP Mega off campus Drive 2023 – Frequently Asked Question?
What is the SAP selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for the post?
The average salary is 4 LPA – 8 LPA for the this role.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.