Sattva Recruitment 2023 for Analyst, Non Profit Advisory/ Associate Consultant, Non- Profit Advisory Roles. Any Graduate candidates can apply for the post.
Table of Contents
Sattva Recruitment 2023 – Overview
- Company – Sattva
- Role – Analyst, Non Profit Advisory/ Associate Consultant, Non- Profit Advisory
- Qualification – Any Graduate
- Experience – 0-4 Years
- Location – Mumbai/ Bangalore
- Salary – 2 LPA – 4 LPA
ABOUT Sattva COMPANY
Sattva is a social impact consulting and advisory firm based in India. It focuses on enabling sustainable and responsible business practices, social impact measurement, and corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiatives. Sattva works with organizations across sectors to help them integrate social and environmental considerations into their operations and strategies. The company offers services such as impact assessment, program design and implementation, stakeholder engagement, and capacity building. Sattva aims to drive positive change by bridging the gap between businesses, non-profit organizations, and communities, ultimately contributing to sustainable development and social impact.
Sattva Recruitment 2023 – Role & Responsibilities for Analyst, Non Profit Advisory
- Conduct research and analysis on social impact and sustainability issues for non-profit organizations.
- Assist in the development and implementation of strategies and initiatives to support non-profits in achieving their mission and goals.
- Provide data-driven insights and recommendations to enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of non-profit programs and operations.
- Support in the design and evaluation of monitoring and evaluation frameworks to assess the impact and outcomes of non-profit initiatives.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and stakeholders to identify opportunities for improvement and innovation in non-profit practices.
- Assist in the preparation of reports, presentations, and proposals to communicate findings and recommendations to non-profit clients and stakeholders.
|ALSO APPLY FOR|
flipkart – Executive – Digital Marketing/Assistant Manager – VIEW & APPLY
Dunzo – Field Sales Officer (B2B) Sales – VIEW & APPLY
Simplify – HR Trainee – VIEW & APPLY
glance – Consultant Customer Service – VIEW & APPLY
Sattva Recruitment 2023 – Skills Required For Analyst, Non Profit Advisory
- 0-2 years of professional experience in the developmental sector
- Passionate and driven towards creating long term, sustainable, social impact
- Exceptional critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to communicate complex ideas effectively
- Willingness to travel to remote locations as per the requirements of the project/ team
- Display humility, willingness to listen and excitement to learn
- Self-driven, curious and adaptable personality with the ability to produce accountable work
Sattva Recruitment 2023 – Role & Responsibilities for Associate Consultant, Non- Profit Advisory
- Take accountability for the successful delivery of various tracks of a project with the support of a Project Manager, through active listening, problem-solving
- Co-create solutions to meet client’s current and future needs, working closely with a variety of stakeholders both internally and externally
- Entrepreneurial in nature with a mindset to get things done.
- Keep abreast of new and current trends within the social impact space, innovative approaches to enable scalable impact
- Contribute towards the organisations overall thought leadership strategy by generating meaningful content relevant to the ecosystem
- Would work closely with Project Manager and Sales teams to help write proposals
- Support internal strategic initiatives at the unit level that help contribute towards Sattva’s continuous evolution as an institution
- Participate in building and strengthening internal systems and processes which contribute towards effective and efficient functioning of the unit
- Build, structure and develop knowledge to share internally within the organization.
Increase your selection chances Apply jobs base on your Location Qualification & Experience CLICK HERE
HOW TO APPLY FOR Sattva Recruitment 2023 ?
To apply for the Sattva Recruitment 2023 – interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to Sattva company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN APPLY THROUGH THE BELOW LINK
Analyst, Non Profit Advisory Role – Mumbai
Associate Consultant, Non- Profit Advisory Role – Bangalore
|Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.|
Sattva Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Question?
What is the Sattva selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for the post?
The average salary is 2 LPA – 4 LPA for the this role.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.