Siemens Mega off campus Drive 2023 : Hiring As Process associate Role. A University degree Candidates can apply for the post.
Table of Contents
Siemens Mega off campus Drive 2023 – Overview
- Company – Siemens
- Role – Process associate
- Qualification – A University degree.
- Experience – 1-2
- Location –Bengaluru
- Salary – 4 LPA – 6 LPA
ABOUT Siemens COMPANY
Siemens is a global powerhouse in the fields of electrification, automation, and digitalization. Operating across various sectors, including industry, energy, healthcare, and infrastructure, Siemens is a leading provider of innovative technologies and solutions. With a history dating back over 170 years, Siemens has been at the forefront of driving progress and improving the quality of life worldwide. The company is known for its commitment to sustainability, technological advancement, and creating solutions that address some of the world’s most pressing challenges.
Siemens Mega off campus Drive 2023 – Process associate Responsibilities
- Organization of deliveries and material flow within the company in line with relevant regulations.
- Processing orders in the system based on the input from customers and salesmen.
- Cooperation with suppliers, shipping companies and customs agencies.
- Controlling circulation of documents, verifying their correctness and monitoring shipping documents.
- Monitoring delivery timetables.
- Close cooperation with various internal departments (around the world).
- Close cooperation with warehouses and overseeing articles flow as well as stock levels.
- Actively proposing process optimizations.
- GS: Act as a stakeholder/Siemens representative when communicating with customer.
|ALSO APPLY FOR|
NCR – IT Analyst – Help Desk – VIEW & APPLY
FactSet – Associate Content Quality Specialist – VIEW & APPLY
WNS – Associate/Senior Associate – Operations – VIEW & APPLY
Flipkart – Operations Executive – VIEW & APPLY
Siemens Mega off campus Drive 2023 – Skills Required
- A University degree.
- Knowledge of ERP software (preferably SAP) and/or educational background in logistics.
- Candidate should have French speaking skills.
- Around 1-2 years of experience in order processing, logistics, customer service (gained preferably in the technical sector, SSC/BPO).
- Open-mindedness and constructive attitude to performed tasks.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Good communication and Customer service skills.
- Willingness to work for extended hours on weekdays/ weekends during month end / quarter end close.
Increase your selection chances Apply jobs base on your Location Qualification & Experience CLICK HERE
HOW TO APPLY FOR Siemens Mega off campus Drive 2023 ?
To apply for the Siemens Mega off campus Drive 2023 – interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to Siemens company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN APPLY THROUGH THE BELOW LINK
Role- Process associate (Bengaluru Location)
Siemens Mega off campus Drive 2023– Frequently Asked Question ?
What is the Siemens selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for the post?
The average salary is 4 LPA – 6 LPA for the this role.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.