SPICEJET WALK IN – INTERVIEW HIRING GROUND STAFF – ANY GRADUATE
Spicejet walkin Interview for Ground staff for Pune Location.Candidate should be graduate in relevant field.
The complete details of this jobs are as follows :
- Company – Spicejet
- Role – Ground staff
- Qualification – Any graduate
- Experience – 0-3 years
- Location – Pune
SpiceJet is an Indian budget airline headquartered in Gurgaon, Haryana. It is the second largest airline in the country by number of domestic passengers carried, with a market share of 13.6% as of March 2019.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING AS GROUND STAFF – PUNE
- To perform all security related functions as given for airline operations by the Bureau of Civil Aviation Security.
- Screening, frisking and overall safety & security of the passengers & their baggage.
- Passenger Handling.
- This job involves extensive communication with customers/passengers at the airport for booking, reservations, ticketing and handling customer, complaint handling, screening, frisking and overall safety and security of passengers.
QUALIFICATION/ SKILLS REQUIRED FOR THE JOB
- Fluency in English is an essential criterion.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and challenging environment is essential.
- Willingness to work in a 24 x 7 environment which requires working in shifts, including night shift.
📌 KINDLY MAKE SURE YOU CARRY A XEROX COPY OF ALL THE BELOW MENTIONED DOCUMENTS:
- Updated Resume
- 10th and 12th Certificate/Mark sheets
- Graduation Certificate/Mark sheets (All semesters/All year)
- Valid ID Proof (Pan Card, Aadhaar Card, and Passport)
- Offer Letter/Appointment Letter/Promotion Letter/Experience Letter (for experienced candidates)
- Last 3 months salary slips (for experienced candidates)
- Load and Trim/AVSEC/Screener Licenses (for experienced candidates)