Splunk Work From Home Job Vacancy Hiring 1+ Years. Candidates with Bachelors degree are eligible to apply for the job role.
Table of Contents
Splunk Work From Home Job – Overview
- Company Website- www.splunk.com
- Company – Splunk Work from Home
- Role – Technical Support Engineer
- Qualification – Bachelors degree
- Experience – 1+ YEARS
- Location – Remote hiring office Hyderabad
- Salary-4-7 LPA
ABOUT Splunk COMPANY
Splunk is a leading technology company that specializes in data analytics and monitoring solutions. Founded in 2003, Splunk has established itself as a prominent player in the field of data intelligence. The company’s primary focus is on helping organizations collect, analyze, and derive valuable insights from their data, including machine-generated data from various sources like servers, applications, and devices. Splunk’s platform allows users to gain real-time visibility into their operations, troubleshoot issues, detect security threats, and make data-driven decisions. With a wide range of applications across industries such as IT, security, and business analytics, Splunk has become a trusted partner for businesses seeking to harness the power of data for better decision-making and operational efficiency.
Splunk Work From Home Job – Technical Support Engineer Responsibilities
- Provide outstanding service and technical support to Splunk customers and maintain positive customer relationships
- Take ownership of resolving customer problems while ensuring an outstanding customer experience
- Champion our customers throughout the entire support case journey
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the Splunk product and related technologies, with a focus on our core platform
- Troubleshoot technical issues to establish the root cause of problems and form a solution or workaround across a range of environments
- Create, reuse, improve, and maintain quality knowledge articles as part of the case management workflow, while following Knowledge-Centered Service (KCS) principles and methodology
- Reproduce customer issues, file bug reports, raise issues to Engineering, and be the bridge between customers and product developers
- Drive continuous improvement of tools, processes, and product supportability
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned and participate in special projects
|ALSO APPLY FOR
Jio Hotstar – Business Development Associate- VIEW & APPLY
Vodafone – Executive – view & apply
Wells Fargo – Associate Operations Processor – view & apply
Bny Mellon – Associate, Client Service – view & apply
Qwidpro (WFH) – Virtual Assistant – view & apply
Splunk Work From Home Job – Skills Required
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and excellent communication – both verbal and written
- Foundational experience with UNIX (Linux, *NIX), LDAP, Windows, or Mac OS
- Basic understanding of networking concepts (TCP/IP, UDP, DNS, NAT, gateways, etc.)
- Logical approach to problem solving and strong troubleshooting skills
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to adapt to changing priorities of customer issues
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies quickly while remaining current with the latest industry knowledge
- Passionate about working in a dynamic technical environment and supporting a product with frequent product releases and regular maintenance updates
Increase your selection chances Apply jobs base on your Location Qualification & Experience CLICK HERE
HOW TO APPLY FOR Splunk Work From Home Job ?
To apply for the Splunk Work From Home Job – interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to Splunk Careers, Work from Home company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN APPLY THROUGH THE BELOW LINK
Role- Technical Support Engineer (Remote hiring office Hyderabad)
Splunk Work From Home Job – Frequently Asked Question ?
What is the Splunk Work from Home selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for the post?
The average salary is 4-7 LPA for the this role.
What is a Splunk used for?
The technology is used for business and web analytics, application management, compliance, and security.
Is Splunk a tool or technology?
Splunk is a powerful data analysis tool that can be used to monitor and troubleshoot a variety of systems
Who is the CEO of Splunk?
Gary Steele is Splunk’s President and Chief Executive Officer and a member of our board of directors.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.