Stibo Systems off Campus Recruitment 2023 : Hiring As Associate Systems Engineer .Bachelors Degree Candidates can apply for the post.
Table of Contents
Stibo Systems off Campus Recruitment 2023– Overview
- Company – Stibo Systems
- Role –Associate Systems Engineer
- Qualification –Bachelors Degree
- Experience –1-3
- Location –Bangalore
- Salary-3-5 LPA
Stibo Systems off Campus Recruitment 2023– ABOUT COMPANY
Stibo Systems is a global software company that specializes in Master Data Management (MDM) solutions. The company provides software and services to help organizations manage their critical business data, such as product information, customer data, supplier data, and other master data domains. Stibo Systems’ solutions enable businesses to improve data quality, streamline data governance processes, and ensure data consistency across various systems and applications.
Stibo Systems has a long history in the MDM market and serves clients across various industries, including retail, manufacturing, distribution, healthcare, and more. Their flagship product, STEP, is a robust MDM platform that allows organizations to centrally manage and govern their master data.
Stibo Systems off Campus Recruitment 2023– Associate Systems Engineer Responsibilities
- Participating in daily problem solving on reported customer issues. Ensure a high degree of customer focus in all the defined activities.
- Provide a high level of service to our customers, adhering to our SLAs for response and resolution times, in line with Stibo Support guidelines.
- Able to drive to a resolution of low to medium complexity issues.
- Able to analyze the incident’s business impact and communicate to the affected users and minimize the disruption.
- Working closely with other support regions in Global Support – Denmark and the US.
|ALSO APPLY FOR|
Future Generali-Executive, Senior Executive-VIEW & APPLY
IFF-Consumer Insight Analyst-VIEW & APPLY
Dana Incorporated-Internship-VIEW & APPLY
YES BANK-Personal Banker-VIEW & APPLY
Reckitt-Associate ,R&D Executive-VIEW & APPLY
WTW-Pre Hire-VIEW & APPLY
Stibo Systems off Campus Recruitment 2023 – Skills Required
- Familiarity with operating systems (Windows, Linux, Unix) and their configurations.
- Understanding of computer hardware components, peripherals, and networking devices.
- Basic understanding of networking concepts, protocols (TCP/IP), and network configuration.
Increase your selection chances Apply jobs base on your Location Qualification & Experience CLICK HERE
HOW TO APPLY FOR Stibo Systems off Campus Recruitment 2023?
To apply for the Stibo Systems – interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to Stibo Systems company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN APPLY THROUGH THE BELOW LINK
Associate Systems Engineer–Bangalore Location
|Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.|
Stibo Systems off Campus Recruitment 2023– Frequently Asked Question ?
What is the Stibo Systems selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for the post?
The average salary is 3-5 LPA for the this role.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.