Sutherland off campus Drive 2023 hiring for Associate-CS Internet Role. Any Graduate candidates can apply for the post.
Table of Contents
Sutherland off campus Drive – Overview
- Company – Sutherland
- Role – Associate-CS Internet
- Qualification – Any Graduate
- Experience –6 month
- Location – Kochi
- Salary –3lpa – 5lpa
Sutherland off campus Drive–ABOUt COMPANY
Sutherland is a global business process outsourcing (BPO) and technology services company that provides a wide range of solutions to businesses across various industries. Established in 1986, Sutherland has grown to become a key player in the outsourcing industry, offering services such as customer support, technical support, sales, finance and accounting, and back-office operations. The company leverages cutting-edge technologies and a global network of delivery centers to deliver high-quality services to its clients worldwide. With a strong focus on innovation, efficiency, and customer satisfaction, Sutherland has earned a reputation as a reliable partner for businesses seeking scalable and cost-effective solutions to streamline their operations and enhance their overall performance.
Sutherland off campus Drive – Roles & Responsibilities For Associate-CS Internet
- Responding to customer inquiries and issues related to internet services via phone, chat, email, or ticketing systems.
- Providing clear and helpful information to customers regarding their internet plans, billing, and technical problems.
- Diagnosing and resolving internet connectivity issues, including network configurations, modem or router problems, and DNS settings.
- Assisting customers with troubleshooting common internet-related problems like slow speeds, disconnections, or service outages.
|ALSO APPLY FOR
infeedo work from home-Sales Development Representative-VIEW & APPLY
SAP-IT Technology Services Associate-VIEW & APPLY
Ecolab-Technical Engineer-VIEW & APPLY
Vista Global- Application Support Analyst- VIEW & APPLY
Bajaj Finserv- TechOps Engineer- VIEW & APPLY
Sutherland off campus Drive- Skills Required
- Strong understanding of internet technologies, including routers, modems, and network configurations.
- Ability to troubleshoot common internet connectivity issues effectively.
- Analytical thinking to diagnose technical problems and identify solutions.
- Capacity to resolve complex internet-related issues and escalate when necessary.
Increase your selection chances Apply jobs base on your Location Qualification & Experience CLICK HERE
HOW TO APPLY FOR Sutherland off campus Drive 2023 ?
To apply for the Sutherland off campus Drive – interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN APPLY THROUGH THE BELOW LINK
Associate-CS Internet – Kochi LOCATION
|Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Sutherland off campus Drive 2023 – Frequently Asked Question?
What is the Sutherland selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for the post?
The average salary is 3lpa – 5lpa for the this role.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.