TaCa Center Walk-In Interview for New Delhi Location. 1 – 4 years of experience Candidate preferred.
Table of Contents
TaCa Center Walk-In Interview – Overview
- Company – TaCa Center Walk-In
- Roles – Executive – Call centre
- Qualification – Any Graduate
- Location – New Delhi
- Work Experience – 1 – 4 years
- Salary – 2-3.5 Lacs P.A
ABOUT TaCa Center COMPANY
At TaCa Center for Surgery, our primary goal is to champion accessible, top-tier healthcare services for all. We firmly stand by the belief that preventing unnecessary hospitalizations is both a moral responsibility and a fiscally responsible approach to ensuring healthcare equality. When you opt for TaCa Center for Surgery, rest assured that our seasoned professionals are unwavering in their dedication to delivering exceptional care and advancing a more equitable healthcare system.
We pride ourselves on staying at the forefront of medical technology and equipment to guarantee our patients receive the utmost in healthcare excellence. Our experienced team of physicians and healthcare professionals is wholeheartedly committed to delivering individualized, compassionate care that prioritizes patient comfort and overall well-being. With a specific emphasis on short-stay surgeries, our aim is to minimize hospitalization durations, facilitating our patients’ swift return to their daily routines. When you choose TaCa Center for Surgery, you place your trust in our proficiency, cutting-edge technology, and our unswerving commitment to delivering the highest standard of patient care.
TaCa Center Walk-In Interview – Roles & Responsibilities For Executive – Call centre
- Convert Leads for OPD and schedule patient appointments.
- Follow up calls to potential patients who have visited and yet to start the treatment with us.
- Build positive relationships by going above and beyond with customer service, ensuring all questions, cancellations and confirmations are addressed appropriately.
- Identify opportunities to drive sales and revenue with the companys existing product suite, and seize opportunities to up sell services whenever possible.
- Meet daily personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets, and achieve all service, productivity and quality objectives.
- Write and submit timely reports on performance, targets, and customer queries or any other responsibilities as and when informed by TaCa.
- Should have knowledge of TPA and insurance claims.
- To understand the patient needs and explain booking process and charges to the patients.
- To attend Telephone calls (Incoming & outgoing).
- To co-ordinate with all the internal as well as external customers regarding their problems.
- Documentation of patients treatment estimate and agreed cost for treatment for particular treatment.
- Co-ordination between different departments for patient treatment.
- Generating & Sharing MIS Reports.
- Ensure proper registration of patients as per protocol or any other responsibility as and when informed by TaCa.
|ALSO APPLY FOR|
Firstsource – CSA – VIEW & APPLY
Vodafone – Store Manager – VIEW & APPLY
Mr Cooper – Help desk Engineer – VIEW & APPLY
Flipkart – Operations Executive – VIEW & APPLY
Increase your selection chances Apply jobs base on your Location Qualification & Experience CLICK HERE
TaCa Center Walk-In Interview – Skills Required For Executive – Call centre
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Active listening and empathy towards customers.
- Problem-solving and conflict resolution abilities.
- Multitasking and time management skills.
- Knowledge of call center software and systems.
- Patience and composure under pressure.
- Adaptability to handle diverse customer inquiries.
- Product or service knowledge for effective assistance.
- Teamwork and collaboration in a call center environment.
- Attention to detail for accurate data entry and record keeping.
HOW TO APPLY FOR TaCa Center Walk-In Interview ?
To apply for the TaCa Center Walk-In Interview Candidate need to walk in to the Venue that is given below.
FOR NEW DELHI LOCATION INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN WALK-IN DIRECTLY TO THE BELOW VENUE FOR INTERVIEW
|Role||Executive – Call centre|
|Experience||1 – 4 years|
|Contact no.||Shagun Mishra ( 8920244036 )|
|Date||6th November – 8th November|
|Time||2.00 PM – 6.00 PM|
|walk-in Address:||TaCa Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.137/1, Mehrauli-Badarpur Road, Near Saket Metro Station (Gate no-2), New Delhi, 110030|
TaCa Center Walk-In Interview – Frequently Asked Question?
What is TaCa Center Selection Process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for freshers?
The average of 2-3.5 Lacs P.A is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.