TATA AIA LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED IS HIRING RELATIONSHIP MANAGER, CORPORATE ACCOUNT MANAGER – ANY GRADUATE,MBA
Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Limited is hiring for the role of Relationship Manager, Corporate Account Manager for Across India Location . Candidate of multiple experience & qualifications of Any Graduate,MBA can apply for the post.
The complete details of this jobs are as follows :
- Company – Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Limited
- Role – Relationship Manager, Corporate Account Manager
- Qualification – Any Graduate,MBA
- Experience – multiple experience
- Location – Across India
Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Limited (Tata AIA Life) is a joint venture company, formed by Tata Sons Pvt. Ltd. and AIA Group Ltd. (AIA). Tata AIA Life combines Tata’s pre-eminent leadership position in India and AIA’s presence as the largest, independent listed pan-Asian life insurance group in the world spanning 18 markets in the Asia Pacific region. Tata AIA Life has written retail new business weighted premium of Rs. 2,692 crore for the financial year 2019-20. For the same period, the 13th month persistency of the company was at 89.10% and, the individual death claims settlement ratio was 99.06%. One of the fastest growing companies in the Life Insurance sector, Tata AIA Life is now ranked at no. 5, based on individual weighted new business premium.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING AS RELATIONSHIP MANAGER FOR INDIA LOCATION
- Maintaining a deep knowledge of company products and services.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with prospective and existing clients.
- Researching and pursuing new business opportunities.
- Identifying clients’ needs and requirements and proposing suitable solutions.
- Providing clients with comprehensive product/service consultations and guiding their decision-making process.
- Upselling and cross-selling products/services to clients.
- Resolving complaints and issues efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Meeting sales/revenue targets.
- Ensuring client satisfaction.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING AS CORPORATE ACCOUNT MANAGER FOR INDIA LOCATION
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with key clients that bring in the most income for the company.
- Addressing and resolving key clients’ complaints.
- Acting as the main point of contact between key clients and internal teams.
- Supervising the account teams assigned to each key client.
- Communicating and collaborating with the advertising, design, marketing, sales, and logistics departments to ensure that key clients’ needs are met.
- Compiling reports on account progress, goals, and forecasts for account teams and stakeholders.
- Developing a thorough understanding of key clients’ needs and requirements and preparing customized solutions.
- Negotiating contracts with key clients and meeting established deadlines for the fulfillment of each client’s long-term goals.