Tata Communications Mega off campus Drive 2023 : hiring As Customer Service Executive Role. Any Graduate Candidates can apply for the post.
Table of Contents
Tata Communications Mega off campus Drive 2023 – Overview
- Company – Tata Communications
- Role – Customer Service Executive
- Qualification – Any Graduate
- Experience – 0-5 Years
- Location – Chennai/ Pune/ Lucknow/ Ahmedabad
- Salary- 3lpa -5lpa
Tata Communications Mega off campus Drive 2023 – ABOUT COMPANY
Tata Communications is a leading global telecommunications company based in Mumbai, India. Established in 1986, it is a subsidiary of Tata Group. The company offers an extensive range of communication and data services, including voice, data, cloud, mobility, security, and collaboration solutions. Leveraging a vast network infrastructure, spanning the globe, Tata Communications provides seamless connectivity and digital solutions to businesses, carriers, and consumers worldwide. With a strong focus on innovation and technology, Tata Communications plays a vital role in enabling digital transformation and empowering businesses to thrive in the connected world.
Tata Communications Mega off campus Drive 2023 – Customer Service Executive Responsibilities
- Customer Support: Provide prompt and efficient customer support, addressing inquiries and resolving issues via various communication channels like phone, email, or chat.
- Order Processing: Assist customers with order placement, service activation, and billing-related inquiries.
- Complaint Resolution: Handle customer complaints and escalations with empathy and professionalism, ensuring timely resolution.
- Product Knowledge: Acquire a thorough understanding of Tata Communications’ products and services to guide customers effectively.
- Technical Assistance: Provide basic technical support to customers for troubleshooting connectivity and service-related issues.
|ALSO APPLY FOR|
Vista Global- Application Support Analyst- VIEW & APPLY
Bajaj Finserv- TechOps Engineer- VIEW & APPLY
Dassault Systèmes- Linux Administrator- VIEW & APPLY
Royal Enfield- Resource – Product Strategy (Helmets)- VIEW & APPLY
Tata Communications Mega off campus Drive 2023 – Skills Required
- Customer Service Excellence: Exceptional customer service skills to provide a positive and satisfactory experience to Tata Communications’ customers.
- Communication Skills: Excellent verbal and written communication skills to interact effectively with customers through phone, email, or chat.
- Product Knowledge: Acquire a thorough understanding of Tata Communications’ products and services to assist customers accurately.
- Technical Aptitude: Basic technical knowledge to provide basic troubleshooting assistance to customers with connectivity and service-related issues.
- Problem-Solving: Strong problem-solving abilities to analyze customer inquiries and provide appropriate solutions promptly.
Increase your selection chances Apply jobs base on your Location Qualification & Experience CLICK HERE
HOW TO APPLY Tata Communications Mega off campus Drive 2023 ?
To apply for the Tata Communications Mega off campus Drive 2023 – interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to Tata Communications Mega off campus Drive 2023 company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN APPLY THROUGH THE BELOW LINK
Role – Customer Service Executive (Chennai Location)
Role – Customer Service Executive (Pune Location)
Role – Customer Service Executive – (Lucknow Location)
Role – Jr. Customer Service Executive – ( Ahmedabad Location)
Tata Communications Mega off campus Drive 2023 – Frequently Asked Question ?
What is the Tata Communications selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for the post?
The average salary is 3lpa -5lpa for the this role.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.