TELEPERFORMANCE WALK – IN INTERVIEW FOR HR RECRUITER – ANY POST GRADUATE
Teleperformance is hiring HR recruiter for Chennai location. Candidate should have 0-1 Years of experience.
The complete details of this jobs are as follows:
- Company – Teleperformance
- Role – HR recruiter
- Qualification – Any Post Graduate
- Experience – 0-1 years
- Location – Chennai
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Teleperformance SE is an omnichannel company headquartered in France. The company provides customer acquisition management, customer care, technical support, debt collection, social media services, and other services. It operates in 88 countries and serves 170 markets.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES HR RECRUITER – CHENNAI
- Communicating with hiring managers to identify future job openings and the technical requirements for those jobs.
- Writing job descriptions and posting to relevant media platforms.
- Screening applicants for competency with the job requirements from various portals such as Naukri, Indeed, Shine IIM Jobs, Hirist, Internshala, LinkedIn & other Social Media channels,
- Screen and interview candidates to ensure we put forward the best quality candidates to clients
- Consult with clients on overall hiring strategies and tailor your approach accordingly
- Keep up-to-date with latest industry trends to ensure candidates can be evaluated against industry standard assessments
- Generate new leads and clients using your network of contacts
- Keep up-to-date with new technological trends in order to form strategic conversations with clients on future hiring needs
- Keeping track of all applicants as well as keeping applicants informed on the application process.
SKILLS REQUIRED FOR THE POST
- 1-3 years proven work experience in recruitment – Especially in BPO Hiring.
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g. Teams, Zoom, Google Hangouts)
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
- Experience using LinkedIn Talent Solutions, Naukri , Hirist, IIM Jobs, Indeed & other Social Media Channels to source quality candidates
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong tenacity and ability to build a solid network