THE CITCO GROUP HIRING FUND ACCOUNTANT FUND SERVICES – ANY GRADUATE DEGREE QUALIFIED IN ACCOUNTING OR FINANCE
The Citco Group is hiring Fund accountant, fund services for Mumbai, Hyderabad and Pune location. Any Graduate Degree qualified in Accounting or Finance with 1-3 years of experience candidates can apply for the post.
The complete details of this jobs are as follows :
- Company – The Citco Group
- Role – Fund accountant, fund services
- Qualification – Any Graduate Degree qualified in Accounting or Finance
- Experience – 1-3 years
- Location – Mumbai, Hyderabad, Pune
Citco is a global leader in fund services, corporate governance and related asset services with staff across 80 offices worldwide. With more than $1 trillion in assets under administration, we deliver end-to-end solutions and exceptional service to meet our clients’ needs.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING AS FUND ACCOUNTANT FOR MUMBAI AND HYDERABAD LOCATION 👇
- Performing the administration of and any services pursuant to administration agreements in respect of a portfolio of hedge fund clients.
- Consolidation & validation review of functional handovers across teams and locations
- Preparation and/or initial review of Net Asset Value calculations, financial statements and associated reports
- Valuation of hedge fund portfolio holdings
Analysis of fund performance and prepare performance/P&L related reports
- Demonstrate ownership of assigned work and ensure timely completion, in line with demanding client service agreements
- Escalate priority issues to supervisor and/or assistant vice president in a timely and detailed manner
- Maintaining day-to-day relationships with Citco Internal COE & non-COE teams including Operational Support, Middle Office, Pricing, Investor Relations and Relationship Management Fund Accounting teams
- Support queries from external parties, including clients, auditors and other advisors
- Maintain a current and thorough understanding of applicable best practice policies & client specific agreements.
- Contribute to team and/or departmental initiatives
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING AS FUND SERVICES FOR PUNE LOCATION 👇
- Troubleshoot daily issues that arise regarding market data and Æxeo ’s application of that data.
- Analyze and correct anomalies in both vendor provided data as well as customer provided data.
- Utilization of Bloomberg and Other Vendor Systems to process and resolve incoming requests from Business teams.
- Recognize patterns of issues and create requests to the IT staff for solutions
- Position reports into the Senior Product Analyst of the group
- Gather requirements from clients for and work with development on projects relating to market and listed Instrument data, particularly new instruments coming to market
- Work as liaison for clients with Citco Data Services Helpdesk, the group that actually adds securities to Æxeo System.
📌DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE:
MUMBAI LOCATION 👇
- Degree qualified in Accounting or Finance related area and/or studying for a professional accounting qualification
- 1-2 years of experience in Financial Services with high volume operational environment and/ or hedge fund industry is an advantage
- Display an active interest in the financial markets and hedge fund industry
- Strong financial and/or accounting and analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel etc.)
PUNE LOCATION 👇
- 1-3 years in Operations functions, preferably within Market Data.
- knowledge of listed Financial Instruments i.e. Fixed Income, Equities, Derivatives
Strong Familiarity with Bloomberg (terminals) and Other MD Vendors Reuters, Markit, IDC)
- You possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience dealing with IT development staff and/or development projects
- Adaptable and Perceptive
- Demonstration of problem solving abilities through their past experience a plus
- Strong Market Data and project experience required
HYDERABAD LOCATION 👇
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance or ACCA equivalent or studying for a professional accounting qualification (i.e. CA, CPA or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years’ experience in accounting for the financial services sector, particularly Private Equity, Asset .
- Management or Fund Administration.
- Knowledge of IFRS and / or USGAAP
- Experienced in reviewing and preparing general ledger and financial statements.
- Established knowledge in relation to accounting and consolidations under IFRS.
- Strong operations experience with focus on processes and controls
- Excellent communication skills and proficiency in English (both verbal and written).
- Motivated, bright and diligent individual who is driven to meet deadlines.
- A team player who is able to manage individual responsibilities.
- Sound judgment, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.).
- User experience with enterprise accounting system(s).
- Experience in Limited Partnership accounting
- Private equity/real estate fund administration experience
CLICK BELOW TO APPLY FOR FUND ACCOUNTANT – MUMBAI LOCATION 👇
CLICK THE BELOW LINK TO APPLY FOR FUND ACCOUNTANT – HYDERABAD LOCATION 👇
CLICK THE BELOW LINK TO APPLY FOR FUND SERVICES – PUNE LOCATION 👇
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organisation. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee.Recuitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.