THE STANDARD WORK FROM HOME HIRING TAX ACCOUNTANT – COMMERCE GRADUATE, BCOM ,MCOM, MBA
The standard is hiring tax accountant for Remote ( India ) Location. Commerce Graduate, BCOM, MCOM ,MBA candidate with 0-2 years of experience can apply for the post .
The complete details of this jobs are as follows:
- Company – The standard
- Role – Tax accountant
- Qualification – Commerce Graduate BCOM MCOM MBA
- Experience – 0-2 years
- Location – Remote (India)
Standard Insurance Company, The Standard Life Insurance Company of New York, Standard Retirement Services, Inc., StanCorp Equities, Inc. and StanCorp Investment Advisers, Inc., marketed as The Standard, are Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or veteran status or any other condition protected by federal, state or local law. The Standard offers a drug and alcohol free work environment where possession, manufacture, transfer, offer, use of or being impaired by an illegal substance while on Standard property, or in other cases which the company believes might affect operations, safety or reputation of the company is prohibited.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING AS TAX ACCOUNTANT FOR REMOTE (INDIA) LOCATION 👇
- Prepare income, premium, sales and use and property tax returns based on general instructions, related state regulations and prior year work papers.
- Assist in meeting Company’s life/non-life consolidated income tax compliance requirements by preparing small corporation and partnership returns based on general instructions and prior year work papers.
- Preparation includes detailed analysis of the results of operations of the entity and detailed support documentation/schedules which support related tax position if necessary.
- Prepare analysis of state apportionment factors as necessary.
- Prepare premium, sales and use and property tax accruals based on general instructions and prior accrual workpapers. Assist in accounting for guarantee assessment for various taxing authorities.
- Support federal state and regulatory audits by responding to requests from examiners.
QUALIFICATION/ SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field.
- Experience: 0 to 2 years experience in accounting and tax, or the equivalent combination of education and/or relevant experience.
- Professional certification required: CPA preferred.
CLICK THE BELOW LINK TO APPLY FOR TAX ACCOUNTANT – REMOTE (INDIA) LOCATION 👇
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organisation. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee.Recuitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.