Thomson Reuters Mega off campus Drive 2023 for Software Engineer – Java, J2ee Roles. Bachelors degree in computer science/IT candidates can apply for the post.
Table of Contents
Thomson Reuters Mega off campus Drive – Overview
- Company – Thomson Reuters
- Role – Software Engineer – Java, J2ee/ Techno-Finance Interns (BE/MCA)
- Qualification – Bachelors degree in computer science/IT
- Experience – 0-2 Years
- Location – Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Bangalore
- Salary – 3 LPA – 6 LPA
ABOUT Thomson Reuters COMPANY
Thomson Reuters is a global media and information conglomerate renowned for delivering critical business information, analytics, and expertise to professionals in various industries. With a history dating back to 1851, the company has evolved into a leading provider of news, financial information, legal solutions, and research services. Thomson Reuters serves diverse sectors, including finance, legal, tax, accounting, and more, offering valuable insights and data-driven tools to empower decision-making. The company’s commitment to accuracy, innovation, and reliable information has solidified its position as a trusted source for professionals worldwide.
Thomson Reuters Mega off campus Drive – Roles & Responsibilities For Software Engineer – Java, J2ee
- Implementing new features in both back-end and front-end sides,
- Implementing non-functional requirements
- Unit tests,
- Integration tests,
- UI accessibility review,
- Sonar issues review,
- Supporting swagger documentation for new code,
- Following software engineering best practices and principles.
|ALSO APPLY FOR|
Firstsource – CSA – VIEW & APPLY
Vodafone – Store Manager – VIEW & APPLY
Mr Cooper – Help desk Engineer – VIEW & APPLY
Flipkart – Operations Executive – VIEW & APPLY
Thomson Reuters Mega off campus Drive – Skills Required
- Core Java (8,11)
- Spring (Spring Boot, Spring RESTful web services)
- SQL (MS-SQL, MY-SQL)
- JSP (basic knowledge)
Nice to have:
- Design patterns
- Spring Data JPA
- Struts 2 (basic knowledge)
- Message Broker
Increase your selection chances Apply jobs base on your Location Qualification & Experience CLICK HERE
HOW TO APPLY FOR Thomson Reuters Mega off campus Drive 2023 ?
To apply for the Thomson Reuters Mega off campus Drive – interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN APPLY THROUGH THE BELOW LINK
Software Engineer – Java, J2ee Role – Hyderabad/ Ahmedabad
Techno-Finance Interns (BE/MCA) – Bangalore, Hyderabad
Thomson Reuters Mega off campus Drive 2023 – Frequently Asked Question?
What is the Thomson Reuters selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for the post?
The average salary is 3 LPA – 6 LPA for the this role.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.