Tide Careers, Work from Home hiring for Payment Services Associate Role. Any Graduate Candidates can apply fore the post.
Table of Contents
Tide Careers, Work from Home- OverView
- Company – Tide Work From HOME
- Roles – Payment Services Associate
- Qualifications -Any Graduate
- Location – Remote ( Hiring office Hyderabad)
- Work Experience – 0-3 years
- Salary -3 Lpa – 6 lpa
Tide Careers, Work from Home – ABOUT COMPANY
Tide is a digital financial platform designed to simplify and enhance business banking for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs). It offers a range of financial tools and services, including business current accounts, expense management, invoicing, and integration with accounting software. Tide aims to streamline financial processes, provide real-time insights, and empower SMEs to manage their finances more efficiently. Through its user-friendly mobile app and online platform, Tide caters to the specific needs of entrepreneurs, freelancers, and small business owners, contributing to their financial growth and success.
Tide Careers, Work from Home –Payment Services Associate Responsibilities
- Spotting patterns is second nature to you, and you’re always ready to highlight areas that can be improved
- Juggling priorities to ensure that members get the best support experience
- Getting to grips with tough banking challenges like unfamiliar transactions, missing payments, and direct debits
- Enjoying helping mentor new members of the team, and support them with your wisdom and experience and help out with common back office tasks
- Surfacing and articulating basic problems and exploring solutions within existing work processes.
- Practising professional verbal and written communication skills, in both one-on-one and group settings.
| ALSO APPLY FOR|
AT&T-HR Payroll-VIEW & APPLY
Path-Finance Assistance-VIEW & APPLY
Trellix-Order to Cash-VIEW & APPLY
Healthedge-Junior Staff Accountant-VIEW & APPLY
ascensus-Associate Financial Analyst-VIEW & APPLY
Tide Careers, Work from Home – Skills Required
- You have excellent spoken and written English skills
- You are comfortable using tools like Kustomer, GSuite and Jira
- You have some experience using MasterCard
- You are confident talking with customers to help them get the most from their current account
- You are passionate for problem-solving and finding solutions to difficult situations
- You are always on the lookout for recurring issues and help create new workflows to solve them
- You have strong organisational skills and take responsibility for your workload
HOW TO APPLY FOR Tide Careers, Work from Home ?
To apply for the Tide Careers, Work from Home interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN APPLY THROUGH THE BELOW LINK
ROLE- Payment Services Associate-Hyderabad Location
Tide Careers, Work from Home – Frequently Asked Question ?
What is the Tide Work from Home selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the Tide salary for freshers?
The average of 3 Lpa – 6 lpa is based on the reports of Glass door and Ambition Box.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.