Toast off Campus Recruitment 2023 : Hiring As Software Engineer II role.Bachelor’s degree Candidates can apply for the post.
Table of Contents
Toast off Campus Recruitment 2023– Overview
- Company – Toast
- Role –Software Engineer II
- Qualification –Bachelor’s degree
- Experience –3+years
- Location –Bangalore
Toast off Campus Recruitment 2023– ABOUT COMPANY
Toast is a cloud-based restaurant management platform that provides a comprehensive suite of software and hardware solutions for the foodservice industry. Founded in 2011 by Aman Narang, Steve Fredette, and Jonathan Grimm, Toast has grown rapidly to become a leading technology partner for restaurants of all sizes.
The Toast platform offers a range of functionalities that cater to various aspects of restaurant operations, including point-of-sale (POS) systems, online ordering, payment processing, inventory management, employee management, and customer loyalty programs. By integrating these features into a single platform, Toast streamlines restaurant workflows, improves efficiency, and enhances the overall dining experience for customers.
Toast off Campus Recruitment 2023– Software Engineer II Responsibilities
- Quality mindset and passionate about writing test automation code full time and building test infrastructure.
- Individual contributor working in collaboration with QA Engineers, product, design, development engineers of Toast to refine requirements.
- For all product areas of responsibility, ensure adequate automated functional test coverage at all levels of the testing pyramid.
- Partner with our Test Infrastructure team and foundations team on automation to create, learn and refine, best practices for automated testing and tooling.
- Able to troubleshoot server, application, and cloud performance and infrastructure issues.
- Heavily involved in writing and reviewing automated test code.
|ALSO APPLY FOR|
infeedo work from home-Sales Development Representative-VIEW & APPLY
SAP-IT Technology Services Associate-VIEW & APPLY
Ecolab-Technical Engineer-VIEW & APPLY
Vista Global- Application Support Analyst- VIEW & APPLY
Bajaj Finserv- TechOps Engineer- VIEW & APPLY
Toast off Campus Recruitment 2023 – Skills Required
- Proficient in Quality & Software Development best practices.
- Excellent in Global team communication and collaboration skills.
- You are respectful, empathetic, and humble.
Increase your selection chances Apply jobs base on your Location Qualification & Experience CLICK HERE
HOW TO APPLY FOR Toast off Campus Recruitment 2023?
To apply for the Toast – interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to Toast company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN APPLY THROUGH THE BELOW LINK
Software Engineer II-Bangalore Location
|Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.|
Toast off Campus Recruitment 2023– Frequently Asked Question ?
What is the Toast selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for the post?
The average salary is 3-5 LPA for the this role.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.