Turner & Townsend Mega off campus Drive 2023 for IT Helpdesk Support . BCA/BSc/BS (CS/IT) candidates can apply for the post.
Table of Contents
Turner & Townsend Mega off campus Drive – Overview
- Company – Turner & Townsend
- Role – IT Helpdesk Support
- Qualification – BCA/BSc/BS (CS/IT)
- Experience – 0-3
- Location – Bangalore
- Salary – 3.5 – 4 LPA
Turner & Townsend Mega off campus Drive – ABOUT Turner & Townsend COMPANY
Turner & Townsend is a prominent global professional services company with a rich history dating back to its establishment in 1946 in the United Kingdom. Specializing in program management, project management, cost management, and advisory services, the firm has earned a reputation for its expertise in navigating the intricate challenges of diverse industries, including real estate, infrastructure, and natural resources.
Through its comprehensive suite of services, Turner & Townsend guides clients through the complexities of large-scale projects and programs. The company’s adeptness in program management involves coordinating and overseeing interconnected projects to ensure seamless delivery. With a meticulous approach to project management, Turner & Townsend ensures individual endeavors progress from inception to completion efficiently, adhering to timelines and budget constraints while upholding quality standards.
Turner & Townsend Mega off campus Drive – Roles & Responsibilities For IT Helpdesk Support
- Monitoring IT helpdesk
- First line support requests
- Conduct contractor ongoing employment checks.
- Monitor global backups
- Working on a support desk, raising tickets received via phone, email, web portal.
- Preferable experience with IT issues to be able to identify correct departments for ticket allocation
|ALSO APPLY FOR|
InFeedo work from home-Sales Development Representative-VIEW & APPLY
SAP-IT Technology Services Associate-VIEW & APPLY
Ecolab-Technical Engineer-VIEW & APPLY
Vista Global- Application Support Analyst- VIEW & APPLY
Bajaj FinServ- TechOps Engineer- VIEW & APPLY
Turner & Townsend Mega off campus Drive – Skills Required For IT Helpdesk Support
- Experience in system design/API, programming language including data structures and algorithms, machine learning basics
- Experience working with the Google ads network and e-commerce products
- Understanding of backend infrastructure concepts (e.g., cache, memory management), mobile app operating system, mobile app data analytics product and ability to debug issues using debug log
- Ability to interpret data to influence across cross-functional stakeholders in gTech and Engineering organisations and communicate technical problems to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to troubleshoot and debug tagging issues on websites using developer tools (e.g., Chrome DevTools)
Increase your selection chances Apply jobs base on your Location Qualification & Experience CLICK HERE
HOW TO APPLY FOR Turner & Townsend Mega off campus Drive 2023 ?
To apply for the Turner & Townsend Mega off campus Drive – interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to company Turner & Townsend official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN APPLY THROUGH THE BELOW LINK
IT Helpdesk Support Role – Bangalore
|Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.|
Turner & Townsend Mega off campus Drive 2023 – Frequently Asked Question?
What is the Turner & Townsend selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for the post?
The average salary is 3.5 – 4 LPA for the this role.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.