Ujjivan Small Finance Bank hiring for SALES OFFICER role.Any Graduate candidate can apply for the post.
Table of Contents
Ujjivan Small Finance Bank – Overview
- Company – Ujjivan Small Finance Bank
- Role – SALES OFFICER
- Qualification – Any Graduate
- Experience – 1-6 years
- Location – Odisha
- Salary – 50,000-2.75 Lacs P.A.
ABOUT Ujjivan Small Finance Bank COMPANY
Ujjivan Small Finance Bank (formerly Ujjivan Financial Services) is an Indian small finance bank that primarily focuses on providing financial services to the unbanked and underserved sections of society. Headquartered in Bengaluru, India, the bank was initially established as a microfinance institution and later transitioned into a small finance bank after receiving regulatory approval from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
Ujjivan Small Finance Bank offers a range of banking products and services, including savings accounts, fixed deposits, microloans, and other financial solutions tailored to meet the needs of individuals at the grassroots level. The bank aims to promote financial inclusion and empower customers by offering accessible and affordable banking services. It operates through a network of branches across various states in India.
Ujjivan Small Finance Bank – Roles & Responsibilities For SALES OFFICER
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies to achieve or exceed sales targets.
- Contribute to the development of the overall sales plan and policies.
- Actively pursue and acquire new clients or customers for the organization’s products or services.
- Conduct market research to identify potential clients and business opportunities.
- Negotiate terms and conditions with clients to secure profitable and mutually beneficial agreements.
|ALSO APPLY FOR
KPMG – AML/KYC – VIEW & APPLY
Capita – Executive – Customer Services – VIEW & APPLY
GSK – Sales Representative/Study Delivery Associate – VIEW & APPLY
Cognizant – Engineer Trainee – VIEW & APPLY
Ujjivan Small Finance Bank – Skills Required
- Ability to convey complex information in a clear and concise manner.
- Active listening skills to understand client needs.
- Strong negotiation and persuasion abilities.
- Capability to handle objections and resolve conflicts during the sales process.
- Customer-centric mindset with a focus on building and maintaining strong relationships.
Increase your selection chances Apply jobs base on your Location Qualification & Experience CLICK HERE
HOW TO APPLY FOR Ujjivan Small Finance Bank 2023 ?
To apply for the Ujjivan Small Finance Bank – interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN SHARE THEIR RESUME IN THE GIVEN MAIL-ID BELOW
Ujjivan Small Finance Bank – Frequently Asked Question?
What is the Ujjivan Small Finance Bank selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for the post?
The average salary is 50,000-2.75 Lacs P.A. for the this role.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.