Unilever off Campus Drive 2023 for Assistant Manager Role. Bachelor’s degree Candidates can apply for the post.
Table of Contents
Unilever off Campus Drive 2023 – Overview
- Company – Unilever
- Role – Assistant Manager
- Qualification – Bachelor’s degree
- Location – Mumbai
- Salary – 2.5-4 LPA
ABOUT Unilever COMPANY
Unilever is a British-Dutch multinational consumer goods company that is one of the largest and most well-known companies in the world. It has a long history dating back to the 19th century.Unilever was founded in 1930 through a merger of two companies: Margarine Unie (a Dutch margarine producer) and Lever Brothers (a British soap manufacturer). The merger created a global consumer goods powerhouse. Unilever is unique in that it is a dual-listed company, with two parent companies: Unilever NV in the Netherlands and Unilever PLC in the United Kingdom. This structure has historical reasons and is designed to balance the interests of Dutch and British shareholders.
Unilever off Campus Drive – Roles & Responsibilities For Assistant Manager
- Understand the NRM levers and drive opportunity identification across categories
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders to deploy opportunities every quarter
- Drive governance to ensure actions are taken and the impact is measured on the outcome
- Partner with Data & Analytics and Centre of Excellence teams to build future-fit tools
- Step up engagement across levels to drive NRM agenda within the organization
|ALSO APPLY FOR
TCS- HRO , Finance data Analyst- VIEW & APPLY
Future Generali-Executive, Senior Executive-VIEW & APPLY
IFF-Consumer Insight Analyst-VIEW & APPLY
Dana Incorporated-Internship-VIEW & APPLY
Reckitt-Associate ,R&D Executive-VIEW & APPLY
Unilever off Campus Drive – Skills Required
- Understanding of business levers of pricing, Pack promotions, distribution, etc., and how they drives growth and profitability
- Data & analytics
- Logical thinking
- Business understanding
- Strong stakeholder management
Increase your selection chances Apply jobs base on your Location Qualification & Experience CLICK HERE
HOW TO APPLY FOR Unilever off Campus Drive 2023 ?
To apply for the Unilever off Campus Drive 2023 – interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN APPLY THROUGH THE BELOW LINK
Assistant Manager Role – Mumbai
|Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Unilever off Campus Drive 2023 – Frequently Asked Question?
What is the Unilever selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for the post?
The average salary is 2.5 LPA – 4 LPA for the this role.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.