Unilever off Campus Drive 2023 for Executive Support Specialist-1 Role. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology candidates can apply for the post.
Table of Contents
Unilever off Campus Drive – Overview
- Company – Unilever
- Role –Executive Support Specialist-1
- Qualification –Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology
- Experience – 0-2 Years
- Location – Mumbai/ Bangalore
- Salary – 2 LPA -4 LPA
ABOUT Unilever COMPANY
Unilever is a British-Dutch multinational consumer goods company with a global presence. It is one of the largest and most well-known consumer goods companies in the world, with a wide range of products that span various categories, including food and beverages, home care, personal care, and refreshments. Unilever is recognized for its commitment to sustainability and corporate social responsibility.
Unilever off Campus Drive – Roles & Responsibilities For Executive Support Specialist-1
- Resolving any issues for Exec’s that may arise affecting their day-day work
- Providing pre-meeting support & support during offsite or in-house meetings
- Managing the assets assigned to VIPs
- Supporting Exec’s pro-actively with advice on changes to the technology they use and the impact,
- Providing 1-1 training/guidance sessions where needed
- Advice on hardware choices
|ALSO APPLY FOR|
Future Generali-Executive, Senior Executive-VIEW & APPLY
IFF-Consumer Insight Analyst-VIEW & APPLY
Dana Incorporated-Internship-VIEW & APPLY
YES BANK-Personal Banker-VIEW & APPLY
Reckitt-Associate ,R&D Executive-VIEW & APPLY
Unilever off Campus Drive – Skills Required
- Has a highly organised workstyle & can prioritise issues to ensure the many demands are all followed up in a timely manner
- Has very good people skills to be able to develop relationships with customers
- Works well under pressure
- Is confident working without direct supervision
- Is a strong team player
- Has excellent communication skills and can explain technical issues in plain English
Increase your selection chances Apply jobs base on your Location Qualification & Experience CLICK HERE
HOW TO APPLY FOR Unilever off Campus Drive 2023 ?
To apply for the Unilever off Campus Drive – interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN APPLY THROUGH THE BELOW LINK
Role – Executive Support Specialist-1 (Mumbai Location)
Unilever off Campus Drive 2023 – Frequently Asked Question?
What is the Unilever selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for the post?
The average salary is 2 LPA -4 LPA for the this role.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.