upgrad Permanent Work From Home : Hiring As Talent Acquisition Intern Role . Bachelor’s degree in the Technical field is preferred (B.Tech, BCA/MCA, BSc (Comp/IT)), MBA in HR is preferred. Candidates can apply for the post.
Table of Contents
upgrad Permanent Work From Home – Overview
- Company – upgrad
- Role – Talent Acquisition Intern
- Qualification – Bachelor’s degree in the Technical field is preferred (B.Tech, BCA/MCA, BSc (Comp/IT)), MBA in HR is preferred.
- Experience – 0-1 years
- Location –Remote
- Salary- 2Lpa-6Lpa
upgrad Permanent Work From Home – ABOUT COMPANY
UpGrad is an online education platform that provides a variety of courses and programs to help professionals and students enhance their skills and advance their careers. UpGrad collaborates with universities and industry experts to offer a range of online courses in fields such as data science, technology, management, marketing, and entrepreneurship.
The platform is known for its focus on delivering industry-relevant and updated curriculum, often in collaboration with top universities and industry leaders. UpGrad employs a combination of recorded video lectures, live sessions, assignments, and assessments to provide a comprehensive learning experience. Additionally, they often incorporate real-world projects and case studies to ensure practical application of the knowledge gained.
upgrad Permanent Work From Home – Talent Acquisition Intern Responsibilities
- Screening, Sourcing profiles and interviewing them.
- Conducting the interview Process, Salary Negotiation, taking approvals, preparing offer letters, doing reference checks, initiating background verification process and doing pre engagement until the candidate joins the organization.
- Working with the Admin and HR team to arrange logistics and conduct the joining process.
- Making sure that the candidate gets a WOW recruitment experience with Techolution.
|ALSO APPLY FOR
Unilever – Territory Sales Officer – view & apply
PaYtm – Junior Ad Expert – view & apply
WNS -Analyst- view & apply
Kido –Preschool & Daycare – view & apply
upgrad Permanent Work From Home – Skills Required
- Should possess a good understanding of the end-end recruitment process.
- Should have experience in job postings on various social platforms and running online campaigns
- Experience in preparing job descriptions.
- Leverage on innovative & efficient sourcing methodologies ( e.g., social media recruiting, Naukri, Monster, LinkedIn, Param, IIM Jobs, Internshala).
Increase your selection chances Apply jobs base on your Location Qualification & Experience CLICK HERE
HOW TO APPLY FOR upgrad Permanent Work From Home ?
To apply for the upgrad Permanent Work From Home – interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to upgrad Permanent Work From Home company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN APPLY THROUGH THE BELOW LINK
Role-Talent Acquisition Intern (Remote Location)
upgrad Permanent Work From Home – Frequently Asked Question ?
What is the upgrad selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for the post?
The average salary is 2Lpa-6Lpa for the this role.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.