UPS IS HIRING MARKETING SR. ADMIN ASSISTANT – ANY GRADUATE / POST GRADUATE
UPS is hiring Marketing Sr. Admin Assistant For Pune Location. Any Graduate / Post graduate can apply for the post.
The complete details of this jobs are as follows:
- Company – UPS
- Role – Marketing Sr. Admin Assistant
- Qualification – Any Graduate / Post graduate
- Experience – Not mentioned
- Location – Pune
United Parcel Service (UPS, stylized as ups) is an American multinational shipping & receiving and supply chain management company founded in 1907. Originally known as the American Messenger Company specializing in telegraphs, UPS has grown to become a Fortune 500 company and one of the world’s largest shipping couriers. UPS today is primarily known for its ground shipping services as well as the UPS Store, a retail chain which assists UPS shipments and provides tools for small businesses. In addition, UPS offers air shipping on an overnight or two-day basis and delivers to post office boxes through UPS SurePost, a subsidiary that passes on packages to the United States Postal Service for last-mile delivery.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING AS MARKETING SR. ADMIN ASSISTANT FOR PUNE LOCATION
- Deals with huge strategic customers. Customized Contracts are prepared as per customer requirement and to implement the incentives/rates in the system require more time and knowledge.
- Analyzing the request prudently and amending the contract in accordance to the pricing request as per agreed timelines
- Processing contracts for new and existing UPS customers, auto-renewal of expired contracts and contract cancellation for non-shipping customers
- Special tasks Coordination
- Scheduled start time and hours worked maybe changed based on workflow and needs of the operation
- Work is performed in accordance with established procedures and guidelines
- 100% Quality is the essential factor
- Processing is time sensitive and requires timely action on each and every work allocated
- Good keyboard skills required.
QUALIFICATION / SKILLS FOR THIS JOB
- Knowledge of IAS system would be an advantage
- Calculative mind and accuracy
- Eye for detail
- Good analytical skills
- Flexibility and ability to perform tasks within tight timeline
- Fluent in English (speaking/writing)
- Good knowledge of MS Excel
- Excellent track record of leave planning
CLICK THE BELOW LINK TO APPLY
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organisation. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee.Recuitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.