UST Mega off campus Drive 2023 : Hiring As Network Operations Associate role . BE/BTech Candidates can apply for the post.
Table of Contents
UST Mega off campus Drive 2023 – Overview
- Company – UST
- Role – Network Operations Associate
- Qualification – BE/BTech
- Experience – 0-3
- Location – Chennai
- Salary- 3-4 LPA
ABOUT UST COMPANY
UST, formerly known as UST GLOBAL, is a provider of digital technology and transformation, information technology and services, headquartered in Aliso Viejo, California, United States. Stephen Ross founded UST in 1998 in Laguna Hills. The company has offices in the Americas, EMEA, APAC, and India.
In June 2018, Temasek, Singapore’s sovereign wealth fund, invested US$250 million in UST, giving UST a US$1 billion-plus valuation.
UST Mega off campus Drive 2023 – Network Operations Associate Responsibilities
- Monitoring network infrastructure for performance and security, identifying and addressing issues as they arise.
- Assisting in the configuration and maintenance of network devices such as routers, switches, and firewalls.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to troubleshoot network-related problems and implement solutions.
- Conducting routine network performance analysis and capacity planning to ensure optimal functionality.
- Assisting in the documentation of network configurations and processes to maintain an up-to-date knowledge base.
|ALSO APPLY FOR|
AT&T-HR Payroll-VIEW & APPLY
Path-Finance Assistance-VIEW & APPLY
Trellix-Order to Cash-VIEW & APPLY
Healthedge-Junior Staff Accountant-VIEW & APPLY
ascensus-Associate Financial Analyst-VIEW & APPLY
UST Mega off campus Drive 2023 – Skills Required
- Network Troubleshooting: Proficiency in diagnosing and resolving network issues using various tools and protocols.
- Technical Proficiency: Familiarity with network equipment, protocols, and technologies, including routers, switches, firewalls, and TCP/IP.
- Communication: Effective communication skills to collaborate with team members, vendors, and clients when addressing network concerns.
- Problem-Solving: The ability to analyze complex network problems, identify root causes, and implement effective solutions.
- Network Security: Knowledge of network security best practices and the ability to implement and monitor security measures to protect the network from threats and vulnerabilities.
Increase your selection chances Apply jobs base on your Location Qualification & Experience CLICK HERE
HOW TO APPLY FOR UST Mega off campus Drive 2023?
To apply for the UST Mega off campus Drive 2023 – interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to UST Mega off campus Drive 2023 company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN APPLY THROUGH THE BELOW LINK
Role – Network Operations Associate (Chennai Location)
|Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.|
UST Mega off campus Drive 2023 – Frequently Asked Question ?
What is the UST selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for the post?
The average salary is 3-4 LPA for the this role.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.