AMAZON IS HIRING OPERATIONAL ANALYST , SALES ASSOCIATE – ANY GRADUATE
Amazon is hiring Operational Analyst ,Sales Associate for Bengaluru, Hyderabad Location . Candidates with 0-3 years of experience can apply for the post .
The complete details of this jobs are as follows:
- Company – Amazon
- Role – Operational Analyst ,Sales Associate
- Qualification – Any Graduate
- Experience – 0-3 years
- Location – Bengaluru, Hyderabad
Amazon.com is an American multinational technology company focusing on e-commerce, cloud computing, online advertising, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world”, and is one of the world’s most valuable brands. It is one of the Big Five American information technology companies, alongside Alphabet, Apple, Meta, and Microsoft. by Omnicom Group in 1997, becoming part of the Diversified Agency Services division. The company was founded in 1946 by Alfred Fleishman and Robert E. Hillard.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING AS OPERATIONAL ANALYST – BENGALURU
- This position will be part of Acceptance operations for A.IN marketplace business. As part of Acceptance operations, this role will focus on Real Time Monitoring for success rates for all payments instruments through various dashboards and alarms.
- The role will focus on handling critical activities which are crucial for providing seamless payment experience for our customers.
- The role will include work closely with Product, Tech, Data Engineering, Analytics teams to resolve issues and put long term solutions in place. It will also include extensive interactions with external stakeholders(Processors, Banks etc).
- The candidate needs to drive continuous improvements to existing processes, handle large data/files, and automate non value add steps with help of RPA.
- This position requires a proactive, highly motivated individual with an aptitude for streamlining processes and who can work independently to deliver accurate and timely results.
- This role is required to serve as a hands-on analyst, gathering data and driving projects to completion.
- He/She, along with the program manager, will interface with the various internal teams in a highly agile environment.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING AS SALES ASSOCIATE – HYDERABAD
- Communicate effectively via live video call with our customer base – third party sellers who want to sell on Amazon in its various marketplaces.
- Review the seller’s identity details (information & documents) over a live video call
- Verify ownership of the documents submitted by sellers
- Assess legitimacy of documents by reviewing online copy of documents
- Reduce avoidable friction for legitimate sellers and keep updated on Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and other policies
- Serve as Amazon ambassador and offer live assistance to sellers during identity verification and help them complete the verification process
- Provide exceptionally strong customer service skills via live video call
- Maintain composure during the live video call as representative of the Amazon brand.
- Flexibility to be trained for additional business-related skills and/or work types
- Flexibility with working hours and work Saturdays or Sundays as part of your normal 5 day shift.
- Take appropriate action to identify and help minimize the risk posed by fraud patterns and trends.
- Consistently achieve/exceed weekly productivity and quality standards.
- Participate in ad hoc projects/assignments as necessary.
CLICK BELOW TO APPLY FOR OPERATIONAL ANALYST – BENGALURU
CLICK BELOW TO APPLY FOR SALES ASSOCIATE – HYDERABAD
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organisation. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee.Recuitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.