AMAZON IS HIRING DIGITAL CONTENT ASSOCIATE – UNDER GRADUATE
Amazon is hiring Digital Content Associate for Chennai Location . Under graduate can apply for the post .
The complete details of this jobs are as follows:
- Company – Amazon
- Role – Digital Content Associate
- Location – Chennai
- Experience – 0-2 Years
- Qualification – Under Graduate
Amazon.com is an American multinational technology company focusing on e-commerce, cloud computing, online advertising, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world”, and is one of the world’s most valuable brands. It is one of the Big Five American information technology companies, alongside Alphabet, Apple, Meta, and Microsoft. by Omnicom Group in 1997, becoming part of the Diversified Agency Services division. The company was founded in 1946 by Alfred Fleishman and Robert E. Hillard.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING AS DIGITAL CONTENT ASSOCIATE – CHENNAI ( EXP – 0-2 YEARS)
- The primary responsibility of the role is to perform analysis, conversion and quality checks and edits on digital content for the comic readers and to validate the accurate conversion to the digital format.
- The role will require the candidate to quickly understand the comic content requirements, understanding comics, graphic editing tools and operation workflow tools.
- The associate need to continuously adapt and learn new features on the editing tools and improve the acumen to quickly edit and fix up contents. The associate has to follow editing SOP to spot/catch errors in the content.
- The associate needs to perform content quality check to qualify user experience for content viewing (flow and format quality) and usage on the Kindle device. The associate will need to use software tools for quality audit, content editing and data capture.
- The associate will need to be aware of the operations metrics like productivity (number of titles processed per hour), quality (defect percentage) and delivery/latency SLA. The associate will be measured on compliance to these metrics, SLA requirements, QA guidelines, team and personal goals.
- The associate should be a team player and come up with improvement ideas to the direct report and improve the editing/QA process.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced work environment driven by complex software systems and processes
- Self-starter, good team player.
- Strong attention to detail in editing content and deep dive and identify root causes of issues.
- Good at problem solving, data analysis and troubleshooting issues related to content editing.
- Good interpersonal skills to manage ongoing relationships with tech and inter-operations teams.
- Knowledge of or experience in publishing industry is an added advantage.
- Under graduate from any reputed university.
CLICK BELOW TO APPLY FOR DIGITAL CONTENT ASSOCIATE – CHENNAI
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organisation. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee.Recuitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.