AMERICAN EXPRESS IS HIRING REGIONAL CLIENT MANAGER – ANY GRADUATE/ MBA – WORK FROM HOME
American Express is hiring Regional Client Manager.Candidate should be graduate or should have MBA degree to apply for the post.Candidate can work from home.
The complete details of this jobs are as follows:
- Company – American Express
- Role – Regional Client Manager
- Qualification – Any Graduate/MBA degree
- Experience – Freshers – 5 Years
- Location – Remote ( Across India)
- Salary – 4 LPA – 12 LPA
American Express Company is an American multinational financial services corporation specialized in payment cards headquartered in New York City. It is one of the most valuable companies in the world and one of the 30 components of the Dow Jones Industrial Average.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING AS REGIONAL CLIENT MANAGER
- Regular Cross functional collaboration with other GBT departments such as GSR, Finance, Technology etc
- Prepare and presents client Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs)
- Proactively recognize risks to the portfolio, identify an action plan and coordinate mitigating actions with Service Delivery Leaders.
- Maintain and share industry knowledge with client, especially key themes such as sustainable travel, mobile/digital tech and NDC.
- Identify and present Continuous Improvement & saving opportunities
- Identify any possible issue / service disruption and pro-actively work on a resolution plan
- Maintain and increase client web of influence
- Manage relationship with all client contacts involved in the travel and wider program.
- Ensure service delivery is as per contract, through KPI and SLA measurement
- Work with GBT’s partner country network to ensure contractual obligations being met.
- Lead and/or participate in client RFPs, RFI’s and bid averts
- Manage internal and external communications with regards GBT specific projects such as changes to client facing or back office IT system changes
- React to changing client needs and be prepared to flex to new projects
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS :
- Previous experience as global account/client management and/or proven people leadership
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent verbal and written business English is required
- Strong business and financial acumen & proven ability to drive results and achieve targets is required
- Strong influencing skills and change management ability
- Strategic account planning experience
- Ability to identify new business opportunities
- Strong negotiation skills required, including the ability to handle objections and achieve mutually beneficial solutions.
- Proficient in MS Office & PowerPoint.
- Experience of Salesforce desirable
- Proven Executive level presentation skills
CLICK BELOW TO APPLY
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organisation. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee.Recuitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.