THOMSON REUTERS IS HIRING BILLING/ORDER ASSOCIATE, OPERATIONS ANALYST – ANY GRADUATE,BCOM,MCOM
Thomson Reuters is hiring for Billing,Order Associate/Operations analyst for Hyderabad, Bangalore location.
The complete details of this jobs are as follows:
- Company – Thomson Reuters
- Role – Billing, Order Associate, Operations analyst
- Qualification – Any Graduate,BCOM,MCOM
- Experience – 0- 3 years
- Location – Hyderabad, Bangalore
Thomson Reuters is one of the world’s most trusted providers of answers, helping professionals make confident decisions and run better businesses. Our customers operate in complex arenas that move society forward — law, tax, compliance, government, and media – and face increasing complexity as regulation and technology disrupts every industry. We help them reinvent the way they work. Our team of experts brings together information, innovation and authoritative insight to unravel complex situations, and our worldwide network of journalists and editors keep customers up to speed on global developments that are relevant to them.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES FOR BILLING/ORDER ASSOCIATE – HYDERABAD
- Responsible for the preparation, maintenance, and reconciliation of all necessary billing cycle activities to deliver accurate and effective client billing information.
- Develops, implements and maintains systems, procedures and policies.
- Ensures the accurate compilation, analysis and reporting of billing data.
- Selects, develops and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES FOR OPERATIONS ANALYST – BANGALORE
- Assist General Managers on freelancer contracts, vendor account setup and payments.
- Ensure timely follow through on unresolved issues
- Track staff issues, including managing up-to-date headcount tracker and assisting on issues related to our contractor population.
- Manage purchase orders using internal procurement tool, Ariba
- Answer queries from Refinitiv customers about news stories
- Update newsplanning calendars as required
- Assist with news database searches
- Ensure all reports are accurate, current and easily accessible when needed
QUALIFICATION/ SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Understanding of the news management process
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Effective at managing multiple and competing priorities
- Ability to use database search tools
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Self-starter and willing to identify opportunities to improve processes
- Willingness to work in rotational shifts, 24/5 operations.
CLICK THE APPLY LINK BELOW
BILLING/ORDER ASSOCIATE – HYDERABAD
OPERATIONS ANALYST – BANGALORE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organisation. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee.Recuitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.