WIPRO IS HIRING ASSOCIATE, FINANCIAL ANALYST – ANY GRADUATE,BCOM,MCOM
Wipro is hiring for Associate, financial analyst for Hyderabad, Gurugram location.
The complete details of this jobs are as follows:
- Company – Wipro
- Role – Associate, financial analyst
- Qualification – Any Graduate,BCOM,MCOM
- Experience – 0- 3 years
- Location – Hyderabad, Gurugram
Wipro Limited (formerly, Western India Palm Refined Oils Limited) is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. Thierry Delaporte is serving as CEO and managing director of Wipro since July 2020.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES FOR ASSOCIATE – HYDERABAD
- Should be ready and comfortable in viewing Contents related Adult, Sexual, Abusive, Hate, Derogatory, Illegal Acts, Violence, Death and Tragedy.
- Should be strong psychologically to ensure candidate is able to work on the same for long hours during the day without much impact.
- Should have basic/understanding knowledge of Adwords and AdSense
- Should have an eye for easily spotting the above Content on a Video
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES FOR FINANCIAL ANALYST – GURUGRAM
- Fielding all incoming help requests from clients via telephone and/or emails in a courteous manner.
- Document all pertinent end user identification information,including name, department, contact information and nature of problem or issue
- Update own availability in the RAVE system to ensureproductivity of the process.
- Assist clients with navigating around product menus andfacilitate better understanding of product features.
- Troubleshoot all client queries in a user-friendly, courteousand professional manner
- Maintain logs and records of all customer queries as per thestandard procedures and guidelines.
- Enroll in product specific and any other trainings per client requirements/recommendations.
- Partner with team leaders to brainstorm and identify trainingthemes and learning issues to better serve the client
- Update job knowledge by participating in self learningopportunities and maintaining personal networks
QUALIFICATION/ SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Collaborative working
- Problem solving and decision making
- Attention to Detail
- Execution Excellence
- Strong Knowledge of Current Affairs and General Knowledge to help identifying cultural biases on Videos
- Should know to read & write more than one regional language
- Excellent Time Management skills
- Good Interpersonal & People skills with good problem-solving approach.
- Strong analytical and logical reasoning skills
- Education Qualification – BCOM / BSC / BBA / BA / BBM / BE / B.Tech/MBA/M.COM/M.TECH ANY GRADUATES/ POST GRADUATE ARE ELIGIBLE. Results pending would not be eligible.
- Experience – (Fresher’s preferably)
CLICK THE APPLY LINK BELOW
ASSOCIATE – HYDERABAD
FINANCIAL ANALYST – GURUGRAM
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organisation. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee.Recuitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.