Vodafone Mega off campus Drive 2023 for HR processes Roles. any graduate,mba candidates can apply for the post.
Table of Contents
Vodafone Mega off campus Drive – Overview
- Company – Vodafone
- Role – HR processes
- Qualification – any graduate,mba
- Experience – 0-3
- Location – Pune
- Salary – 3.5lpa – 5lpa
ABOUT Vodafone COMPANY
Vodafone, now part of Vodafone Idea Limited, is a prominent telecommunications company that operates in India. It was formed through the merger of Vodafone India and Idea Cellular in 2018. Vodafone has a rich history and global presence, providing a wide range of telecommunications services, including mobile voice and data services, high-speed internet, and enterprise solutions. The company has been a key player in revolutionizing the Indian telecom industry by offering innovative services and competitive pricing. With a vast customer base and an extensive network, Vodafone Idea continues to play a significant role in connecting people across the country and empowering businesses with reliable communication solutions.
Vodafone Mega off campus Drive – Roles & Responsibilities For HR processes
- Acts as a point of contact for business functions who ensures the problem of internal customers is resolved by advising and executing various HR activities in line with global and local HR procedures.
- Resolve complex day-to-day employee queries in German that require liaising within or outside HR and cannot be addressed by self-service or AskHR.
- Supporting HR colleagues (primary stakeholder HRBP) of different countries (primarily for Germany) and business units to deliver hire to retire processes, reports, dashboards, maintain data hygiene and activities / projects coming from COE areas.
- Strong focus on employee experience at various touch points involving employees and managers.
- Across landscape of HR processes, drive participation and closure of various life cycle, cyclic and ad hoc HR processes and projects milestones by coordinating with required audience, collecting, and analysing statistics. (eg. Employee engagement survey, performance appraisal, annual HR budget, reward nominations etc.)
- Standardize quality parameters of organisation and employee data; perform regular data accuracy checks from an HRBP lens, identify data anomalies, and perform root cause to educate, improve and reduce recurrence of errors, publish observations to HRBP and ensure data anomalies have been corrected in HRIS by the responsible team.
- Prepare and present business review presentations to internal and key international stakeholders.
- Maintains monthly detailed and rolling forecast budgets, identifies and reports variances between planned and actual budget to HRBP of different geographies and business units
- Source inputs to design and prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly reports, dashboards and analysis on various key HR metrics from an HRBP lens belonging to different geographies and business units.
- Builds solid collaboration with onshore HRBP and advises on process & system improvements, data quality, trends on various KPIs.
- Continuously identify and propose enhancement opportunities that reduce HRBP pain areas, increases process effectiveness and resource efficiency.
|ALSO APPLY FOR|
Tata Capital – Customer Service – VIEW & APPLY
Maruti Suzuki – Territory Sales Manager – VIEW & APPLY
Kaseya – Process Analyst – VIEW & APPLY
JP MORGAN – Internship Program – VIEW & APPLY
Vodafone Mega off campus Drive – Skills Required For HR processes
- German proficiency (verbal, written and reporting)
- Keen to understand core business, structure & its functioning across geographies.
- Effective verbal & written communication; ability to manage mid & senior stakeholders, internal & international.
- Proactive, problem solving, prioritizes and demonstrates robust understanding of business needs and empathetic customer management.
- Strong analytical, critical, quantitative analysis and logical thinking with a solution mindset.
- Strong understanding of data and maintain data confidentiality.
- Would think like an customer and deliver as per global shared service delivery model.
- Excellent skills to work on Microsoft products – word, excel, power point, etc.
- Passionate to continuously improve service delivery and process excellence.
- Flexible to work as per onshore market shifts and in hybrid working (home & office) model.
Increase your selection chances Apply jobs base on your Location Qualification & Experience CLICK HERE
HOW TO APPLY FOR Vodafone Mega off campus Drive 2023 ?
To apply for the Vodafone Mega off campus Drive – interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN APPLY THROUGH THE BELOW LINK
HR processes Role – Pune
|Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.|
Vodafone Mega off campus Drive 2023 – Frequently Asked Question?
What is the Vodafone selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for the post?
The average salary is 3.5lpa – 5lpa for the this role.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.