Vodafone off Campus Recruitment 2024 : Hiring As Customer Care Advisor Roles. Any Graduate Candidates can apply for the post.
Table of Contents
Vodafone off Campus Recruitment 2024 – Overview
- Company – Vodafone
- Role – Customer Care Advisor
- Qualification –Any Graduate
- Experience –0-2 years
- Location –ahmedabad
- Salary-4 Lpa – 6 lpa
Vodafone off Campus Recruitment 2024 – ABOUT COMPANY
Vodafone is a global telecommunications company that operates in multiple countries, providing a wide range of services in the telecommunications and information technology sectors. Headquartered in the United Kingdom, Vodafone is one of the world’s largest mobile and fixed-line network operators. The company offers services such as mobile and fixed-line telephony, broadband, and digital television to millions of customers worldwide. With a significant presence in Europe, Africa, Asia, and Oceania, Vodafone has established itself as a major player in the telecommunications industry. The company is known for its innovative solutions, including the development and deployment of cutting-edge technologies in mobile communications. Vodafone has played a pivotal role in the evolution of mobile networks, contributing to the advancement of 3G, 4G, and now 5G technologies. Additionally, Vodafone has been actively involved in various corporate social responsibility initiatives, promoting digital inclusion and sustainable business practices.
vodafone off Campus Recruitment 2024 – Customer Care Advisor Responsibilities
- Processes transactional activities in line with Vodafone standards, policies and processes;
- Exchanges information effectively, to direct customer requests/issues/questions/complaints to the relevant teams for action (e.g. to activate services, solve claims and complaints, apply discounts);
- Provides accurate and timely information by fully investigating all customer enquiries, using all available equipment and applications to ensure that incidents and problems are resolved efficiently and within SLAs;
- Uses time proactively and efficiently to deliver on service targets;
- Good understanding of Vodafone products, services, systems, policies and processes in order to effectively deal with a variety of questions and customer transactions;
- Provides feedback and suggestions to develop and improve customer experience in respect of call trends / drivers;
- Effectively interacts with stakeholders where necessary, to assist with efficient query/complaint resolution;
- Acts as an advocate of Vodafone, protecting the reputation by following Vodafone Brand Tone of Voice;
- Performs other job-related duties or tasks defined by the supervisor or resulting from assigned agendas
|ALSO APPLY FOR
Welocalize – Ads Quality Rater- view & apply
HackerRank – Account Specialist – view & apply
Rackspace – Inside Sales Representative – view & apply
Thermofisher Scientific – Trial Data Specialist – view & apply
vodafone off Campus Recruitment 2024 – Skills Required
- Demonstrating understanding and empathy towards customers’ situations, showing that their concerns are acknowledged and taken seriously.
- Identifying issues, analyzing problems, and providing solutions to address customer needs or concerns.
- Maintaining a calm and patient demeanor, especially when dealing with frustrated or upset customers.
- Proficiency in using customer service software, CRM systems, and other tools to efficiently assist customers.
- In-depth knowledge of the company’s products or services to offer accurate information and guidance to customers.
- Effectively managing time to handle customer inquiries promptly and efficiently.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing customer needs, policies, or procedures.
- Skill in de-escalating tense situations, resolving conflicts, and ensuring customer satisfaction.
Increase your selection chances Apply jobs base on your Location Qualification & Experience CLICK HERE
HOW TO APPLY FOR vodafone off Campus Recruitment 2024 ?
To apply for the Vodafone – interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to Vodafone company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN APPLY THROUGH THE BELOW LINK
Customer Care Advisor – ahmedabad India
vodafone off Campus Recruitment 2024 – Frequently Asked Question ?
What is the Vodafone selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for the post?
The average salary is 4 Lpa – 6 lpa for the this role.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.