Wadhwani Foundation off Campus Recruitment 2023 : Hiring As WE Intern Role. Any Graduate Candidates can apply for the post.
Table of Contents
Wadhwani Foundation off Campus Recruitment 2023– Overview
- Company – Wadhwani Foundation
- Role – WE Intern
- Qualification – Any Graduate
- Experience – Fresher
- Location – Bangalore
- Salary- 4-6 LPA
Wadhwani Foundation off Campus Recruitment 2023 – ABOUT COMPANY
Wadhwani Foundation is a non-profit organization focused on accelerating economic development in emerging economies through entrepreneurship, innovation, and skills development. Established by Dr. Romesh Wadhwani, the foundation strives to create job opportunities and empower individuals by providing them with the necessary skills and resources to succeed in the rapidly evolving global economy. With a strong emphasis on education, technology, and entrepreneurship, the Wadhwani Foundation has been instrumental in fostering a culture of innovation and sustainable growth, particularly in India and other developing nations. For the most recent and accurate information about the Wadhwani Foundation, I recommend visiting their official website or checking reliable news sources.
Wadhwani Foundation off Campus Recruitment 2023– WE Intern Responsibilities
- Schedule and be part of Pitching Bootcamps, Flash Pitches, Mock Pitches, and Investors Demo Day;
- Key activities will be in the area of sourcing, selection, platform on-boarding, cohort launches and deployment, and interfacing with early-stage startups, Incubator Partners, Mentors, Consultants, and/or Investors.
- Support in Cohort progression mapping and follow-ups with Startup Founders wherever there are gaps during the program.
- Collating and creating weekly reports of the engagement, using excel and other monitoring tools such as Power BI and sharing with internal and external stakeholders.
- Database management and research for potential incubators/ecells for sourcing startups
- Create poster/flyers/videos for events, webinars, etc.
- Support the Liftoff Team in end to end Program Management and daily operations;
|ALSO APPLY FOR|
Genpact – Process Developer – Record to Report – VIEW & APPLY
ICICI Bank – e-Relationship Manager – VIEW & APPLY
Mphasis – CUSTOMER SUPPORT OFFICER – VIEW & APPLY
Trafigura – Analyst – Bank Reconciliation – VIEW & APPLY
Wadhwani Foundation off Campus Recruitment 2023 – Skills Required
- HTML/CSS: Fundamental knowledge of HTML for structuring web content and CSS for styling web pages is essential.
- Version Control: Understanding how to use version control systems like Git for collaborating on code and tracking changes.
- Basic Front-End Frameworks: Familiarity with front-end frameworks like React, Angular, or Vue.js is a plus, but not always required for an internship.
- Web Development Tools: Proficiency with code editors (e.g., Visual Studio Code), debugging tools, and browser developer tools for web development.
Increase your selection chances Apply jobs base on your Location Qualification & Experience CLICK HERE
HOW TO APPLY FOR Wadhwani Foundation off Campus Recruitment 2023?
To apply for the Wadhwani Foundation – interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to Wadhwani Foundation company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN APPLY THROUGH THE BELOW LINK
Role – WE Intern (Bangalore Location)
Wadhwani Foundation off Campus Recruitment 2023– Frequently Asked Question ?
What is the Wadhwani Foundation selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for the post?
The average salary is 4-6 LPA for the this role.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.