Walk-in Drive at Aakash for Student Support Officer/Telecaller, Admission Officer role. Any graduate candidate can apply for the post.
Table of Contents
Walk-in Drive at Aakash -Overview
- Company – Aakash (Walk in)
- Role – Student Support Officer/Telecaller, Admission Officer
- Qualification – Any graduate
- Experience – 1-5 years
- Location – Kochi / Bangalore
- Salary – 3.5 – 4 LPA
Walk-in Drive at Aakash -ABOUT COMPANY
Aakash is a well-known educational institution in India that offers coaching and preparatory courses for various competitive exams. Established in 1988, Aakash has grown to become one of the leading institutes in the country, with a strong focus on medical and engineering entrance exams such as NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) and JEE (Joint Entrance Examination). Aakash provides comprehensive study materials, experienced faculty, and rigorous coaching programs to help students achieve their academic goals. The institute is known for its structured teaching methodologies, regular assessments, and personalized attention to students. Aakash has a wide network of centers across India, making quality education accessible to students from different regions. With its commitment to excellence and success, Aakash has played a significant role in shaping the careers of numerous aspiring students in the competitive examination landscape.
Walk-in Drive at Aakash – Student Support Officer/Telecaller Responsibilities
- Handling inquiries: Student Support Officers/Telecallers are responsible for answering inquiries from students, parents, or prospective students through phone calls. They provide information about courses, admission procedures, fees, and other relevant details.
- Assisting with admissions: They guide students through the admission process, helping them complete necessary paperwork, submitting applications, and ensuring all required documents are in order.
- Providing information: Student Support Officers/Telecallers are expected to have thorough knowledge about the educational institution’s offerings, including courses, curriculum, faculty, facilities, and other related information. They provide accurate and detailed information to students and parents to address their queries effectively.
- Handling grievances: They address and resolve student grievances or complaints promptly and professionally. This may involve coordinating with relevant departments or personnel to find appropriate solutions.
- Conducting follow-ups: Student Support Officers/Telecallers may follow up with prospective students who have shown interest in the institution’s programs. They engage in further discussions, answer additional questions, and provide any additional support needed to facilitate the enrollment process.
Walk-in Drive at Aakash – Admission Officer Responsibilities
- Application processing: Admission officers handle the processing of student applications, ensuring that all necessary documents and information are received and reviewed in a timely manner. They verify the completeness and accuracy of application materials.
- Admission criteria evaluation: They assess and evaluate student applications based on predetermined admission criteria, such as academic qualifications, test scores, essays, letters of recommendation, and other relevant factors. They make decisions on whether to accept or reject applications.
- Admissions counseling: Admission officers provide guidance and support to prospective students and their parents regarding the application process, admission requirements, and program details. They answer queries, address concerns, and offer advice to help students make informed decisions about their educational paths.
- Interviews and campus tours: In some cases, admission officers may conduct interviews with prospective students as part of the selection process. They may also arrange and lead campus tours for interested students and their families, showcasing the institution’s facilities, programs, and campus life.
- Admissions event coordination: Admission officers organize and participate in various admissions events, such as college fairs, open houses, information sessions, and orientations. They represent the institution, provide information, and interact with prospective students to generate interest and promote enrollment.
|ALSO APPLY FOR|
SAP WORK FROM HOME- Partner Experience Delivery Associate|| Chat Support- VIEW & APPLY
Arise Work From Home- Learning Administrator/ Analyst – VIEW & APPLY
Dataforce Work From Home- Data Collection project- VIEW & APPLY
aon- Associate Director – Service Delivery- VIEW & APPLY
Walk-in Drive at Aakash -Skills Required
- Knowledge of admission processes: Having a thorough understanding of the admission process, including admission criteria, application requirements, deadlines, and relevant regulations, is important. This enables admission officers to provide accurate guidance and evaluate applications effectively.
- Analytical skills: Admission officers need to analyze and evaluate student applications based on various factors such as academic qualifications, test scores, essays, and recommendation letters. Strong analytical skills help in making informed decisions and ensuring fairness in the selection process.
- Decision-making abilities: Admission officers are responsible for making admission decisions. They need to weigh various factors and make decisions in accordance with institutional policies, admission quotas, and program requirements.
- Attention to detail: Attention to detail is crucial for reviewing and verifying application materials, ensuring completeness, and accuracy. Thoroughness in evaluating documents and maintaining accurate records is essential.
- Relationship building: Building relationships with prospective students, high schools, educational consultants, and other stakeholders is important for promoting the institution and attracting talented students. Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to network and collaborate are valuable in this regard.
Increase your selection chances Apply jobs base on your Location Qualification & Experience CLICK HERE
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE Walk-in Drive at Aakash INTERVIEW?
To apply for the Aakash walk -in Interview Candidate need to walk in to the Venue that is given below.
FOR KOCHI LOCATION INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN WALK-IN DIRECTLY TO THE BELOW VENUE FOR INTERVIEW
|Role||Support Officer/ Telecaller|
|Experience||2 – 5 years|
|Contact no.||Contact – Linu ( 8826583083 )|
|Time||11.00 AM – 5.00 PM|
|walk-in Address:||1st Floor, National Pearl Star Building, Backside of Changampuzha Park Metro Station, Edappally, Kochi, Kerala.|
|Email id :||email@example.com|
FOR BANGALORE LOCATION INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN WALK-IN DIRECTLY TO THE BELOW VENUE FOR INTERVIEW
|Experience||1 – 3 years|
|Contact no.||Linu ( 8826583083 )|
|Time||11.00 AM – 5.00 PM|
|walk-in Address:||2nd Floor, 5/2, Opp. SKR Kalyana Mandapa, Kundanahalli Gate, Varthur Main Road, Whitefield, Bengaluru|
|Email id :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.|
Walk-in at Aakash – Frequently Asked Question?
What is the Aakash walk-in selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for the post?
The average salary is 3.5 – 4 LPA for the this role.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.